+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dimensions Disapper..Too many active dimensions for available slots?!

Soulwalker

Default Dimensions Disapper..Too many active dimensions for available slots?!

hello, I've seen this posted on the forum through google search. I tried one suggestion of actually purchasing extra slots to display all of my dimensions which hopefully I can be refunded because it only made the problem bigger. instead of 3 active dimensions and only the default 2 available now there are 6 active dimensions and only 5 slots available. I'm 450 plat broker now plus the 100 plat I spent on a dimension key that just disappeared from my inactive list. I added myself as a friend to see the active dimensions so I know whats active and how many slots available. I sumbit a support ticket if anyone can help me out on this or get my ticket to the right people I would really appreciate it. This is a really great game I just dont want to get screwed out of credits or plat and would like at the very least my 450 plat refunded somehow. Thanks

REQUEST #611630
    Last edited by JeefroKronkite; 05-01-2016 at 02:48 AM.

Plane Walker

If you have put in a ticket, wait for it to be solved. I had the same situation and it took about a week to be solved properly.
    Last edited by Nephyla; 05-01-2016 at 03:05 AM.

As Nephy said, just wait for them to reply. Don't forget it's weekend so you might have to wait a bit longer.

In the meantime, I'm not sure what exactly happened so I wish I could help but
    I haven't read the post you're referring to, so not sure really.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    In the meantime, I'm not sure what exactly happened so I wish I could help but
    When you collect a key it goes on your dimensions list and to activate it you have to click it and it replaces the one currently visible. The problem happens after. The dimension is listed as active, disappears from the "inactive" list but you keep the ones that were active before. Basically, you collected the key, activated it, and the dimension went for a little stroll.

Does it make sense?

Edit: I went over my emails with CS and, at the time, the "missing" dimension was active for everyone else except me.
    Last edited by Nephyla; 05-01-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyla View Post
    When you collect a key it goes on your dimensions list and to activate it you have to click it and it replaces the one currently visible. The problem happens after. The dimension is listed as active, disappears from the "inactive" list but you keep the ones that were active before. Basically, you collected the key, activated it, and the dimension went for a little stroll.

Does it make sense? :confused2:

Edit: I went over my emails with CS and, at the time, the "missing" dimension was active for everyone else except me.
    Seems a bit more clear now. Well yeah, there's not much anyone here can do about it, just need to wait and see what they tell you.

To make this go faster, however, you should provide as much info as possible - including your in-game info (name, shard), the dimension keys that are "missing", the state of your dimension tab before and after this happened, of course the amount of plat that went into purchasing new slots so they could refund it. I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough:)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyla View Post

Does it make sense?

Well support refuses to refund me my plat claiming its beyond their limitations. Which I find absurd considering they developed this amazing and secure game. Something as simple as removing dimension slots and refunding my plat shouldn't be an issue. I even referred to this forum post albeit from 2014.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ppeared-2.html

Below is the snippet of the quote from Ualani about how they would refund it. ----

"For those unaware...

Buy another dim slot....should fix your issue right up. Yes it's 150 plat I know...then contact support, they should refund it for you.

This trick has worked for a few people now including myself."
    Well I did this but they wont refund my plat. so I won't be renewing patron status.
    Last edited by JeefroKronkite; 05-02-2016 at 03:08 PM.

You should ask them to escalate the issue, this might help. Usually it's the way to go in case the one you contacted first couldn't help you. Also, threatening with quitting or cancelling patron doesn't help at all ;)

Soulwalker

You should ask them to escalate the issue, this might help. Usually it's the way to go in case the one you contacted first couldn't help you. Also, threatening with quitting or cancelling patron doesn't help at all ;)
    yeah it was escalated they still claim the limitations of their tools won't allow for removal of the extra dimension slots therefore they can't refund the plat. Yeah they make tons of money one person quitting probably doesn't make a difference.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem and were refunded. according to the above forum post link i provided some were refunded. I guess they pick and choose who gets the refunds? Just sucks to spend 450 plat on dimension slots I don't want or need. now they are sitting there as a reminder of my stupidity for purchasing them in the first place.
    Last edited by JeefroKronkite; 05-02-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeefroKronkite View Post
    yeah it was escalated they still claim the limitations of their tools won't allow for removal of the extra dimension slots therefore they can't refund the plat. Yeah they make tons of money one person quitting probably doesn't make a difference.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem and were refunded. according to the above forum post link i provided some were refunded. I guess they pick and choose who gets the refunds? Just sucks to spend 450 plat on dimension slots I don't want or need. now they are sitting there as a reminder of my stupidity for purchasing them in the first place.
    1) That's weird, did you link that forum post to them? Because they surely do refund credits, marks and items, not sure why plat would be a problem.

2) It's not really about one person or not, just adding stuff like 'hey you don't help me so I'm cancelling sub' isn't a good approach - they will try to help you regardless (doesn't matter if you're f2p or silver tier), but being polite never hurts.

3) It's not stupidity at all, you did what you thought might fix the issue, it is natural. But if you get any issues in future, make sure to ask around first before spending any currency - here on the forums, or in our dimension channel in Discord (link in my sig), or in any dim channel in game (dimensionaddicts@deepwood/dimensionaddicts@zaviel)

Soulwalker

1) That's weird, did you link that forum post to them? Because they surely do refund credits, marks and items, not sure why plat would be a problem.

2) It's not really about one person or not, just adding stuff like 'hey you don't help me so I'm cancelling sub' isn't a good approach - they will try to help you regardless (doesn't matter if you're f2p or silver tier), but being polite never hurts.

3) It's not stupidity at all, you did what you thought might fix the issue, it is natural. But if you get any issues in future, make sure to ask around first before spending any currency - here on the forums, or in our dimension channel in Discord (link in my sig), or in any dim channel in game (dimensionaddicts@deepwood/dimensionaddicts@zaviel)
    Thank you so much for your info. Yes I referenced the link, and also just posted their. Hopefully Ualani still posts and can shed some light the refund situation with support. I may have been a tad rude to the support person but I did apologize if I was rude. I know it isn't their fault and they are trying to help. Just very frustrating. it's been 3 days now and still hasn't been resolved. I don't think they will give me the plat back unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by JeefroKronkite View Post
    Thank you so much for your info. Yes I referenced the link, and also just posted their. Hopefully Ualani still posts and can shed some light the refund situation with support. I may have been a tad rude to the support person but I did apologize if I was rude. I know it isn't their fault and they are trying to help. Just very frustrating. it's been 3 days now and still hasn't been resolved. I don't think they will give me the plat back unfortunately.
    If you're on Laethys I can send some your way ;)

Soulwalker

If you're on Laethys I can send some your way ;)
    Deepwood, but nice of you to offer!

Soulwalker

A nice storm legion lifter mount would shut me up. C'mon support team!!

Soulwalker

Default dimension disappeared

ok now i am really really gutted and angry! I am in the process of building in the new dimension greenscales crater for the competition "have your cake and eat it". I have spent the last 7-10 days building and creating it. I have spent lots of plat and bought 2 rexs and sold them developing this. I went on it this morning did a little work and left to go to lectures. I came back, logged on and IT"S GONE!!! the key doesn't appear in any of my active nor inactive dimensions key lists. EVERYTHING has just gone. Now i read this post and some have said takes about a week to get it back IF they find it!!! I find that very unacceptable to say the least. Especially as this seems to have been a problem for a long long time and they have obviously not bothered to find the root cause of this issue. That to says more about how much Trion actually cares now about its customers especially the paying ones. I AM SO GUTTED AND ANGRY, if this is not sorted within a very short time period I will quit rift permanently because it is unacceptable. They are quick to take your money and often reply with please send these details (even if you have already sent the details and print screens and everything they have asked for) just to delay you and make you jump through hoops because they cant be bothered to sort things out as long as they keep getting your money!

Soulwalker

Default DIMENSIONS DISAPPEARING

dimension disappeared
    ok now i am really really gutted and angry! I am in the process of building in the new dimension greenscales crater for the competition "have your cake and eat it". I have spent the last 7-10 days building and creating it. I have spent lots of plat and bought 2 rexs and sold them developing this. I went on it this morning did a little work and left to go to lectures. I came back, logged on and IT"S GONE!!! the key doesn't appear in any of my active nor inactive dimensions key lists. EVERYTHING has just gone. Now i read this post and some have said takes about a week to get it back IF they find it!!! I find that very unacceptable to say the least. Especially as this seems to have been a problem for a long long time and they have obviously not bothered to find the root cause of this issue. That to says more about how much Trion actually cares now about its customers especially the paying ones. I AM SO GUTTED AND ANGRY, if this is not sorted within a very short time period I will quit rift permanently because it is unacceptable. They are quick to take your money and often reply with please send these details (even if you have already sent the details and print screens and everything they have asked for) just to delay you and make you jump through hoops because they cant be bothered to sort things out as long as they keep getting your money!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast