+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dimensions Disapper..Too many active dimensions for available slots?!

Telaran

I've noticed the same thing. I have 3 active dimensions but only 2 are listed for that character.

On the character who owns the dimension, search for it by name or the character's name and access it that way.

Another solution is to access it via another of my characters from the same shard, because it shows up on their list. Any of your characters can work on any of the dimensions owned by the others on that shard, A warning pops up the first time you try to add an item to another character's dimension saying you may lose control over it but that seems false. I can add and remove items from another character's dimensions with no limitations.
    Last edited by Zornar; 08-31-2016 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    I've noticed the same thing. I have 3 active dimensions but only 2 are listed for that character.

On the character who owns the dimension, search for it by name or the character's name and access it that way.

Another solution is to access it via another of my characters from the same shard, because it shows up on their list. Any of your characters can work on any of the dimensions owned by the others on that shard, A warning pops up the first time you try to add an item to another character's dimension saying you may lose control over it but that seems false. I can add and remove items from another character's dimensions with no limitations.
    Editing dimensions with your alts is only limited by Soulbound/character bound items - you cannot add those, only move (so if you want to add loyalty items, you'd need to purchase them on the owner toon, same with some trophies etc). You can also upgrade dimensions with an alt toon, but you can only rename them on the owner. Other than that, your alts get full access to building on all your toons on that shard, including dimensions that are closed to public.
    Last edited by Laeti; 08-31-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Soulwalker

Default Same Problem

I am currently having the same issue. I have 9 active dim slots. I was searching through my inactive ones to find one I was inspired to build in, and my Mathosian Cascades disappeard. It is not on my active list or inactive list. The only way I can get into it is by typing my character name into the search dimensions tab, and it comes up there.

It is my highest liked dim, and a work in progress so I don't want to mess around with buying extra slots to see if that fixes it and it suddenly appears. Way too much work has gone into this dim, to have it packed up and moved to my inactive list. It's also a little bit sad, because I can't rename it

I am about to submit a ticket, but I am hesitant, for fear it's going to disappear.

Shield of Telara

Submit a ticket, support will get it back for you... it's a known issue!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Bogling Infestation" by Samrahia, "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2