• 1 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Anaemeah
  • 2 Post By A'lyn
  • 2 Post By devanita
  • 1 Post By bridgestew

Thread: Glass/water blocks

Default Glass/water blocks

Will the glass and water blocks make their way into the store somehow so that they can be purchased without prize tickets?

Pretty please?

Plane Touched

i still have 40+ blocks, do u want to buy them?

General of Telara

They are still pretty fluent on the AH. I'd take the opportunity to grab them up while you can. I would like them on the store as well.
    Korvac the conquerer.

I would love to see the glass and water building blocks available year round as well. It was such a delight to see these added to the game, thank you for making them a reality. Building blocks are one of the most anticipated items I look forward to for dimensions because they provide such a wide variety of creativity and inspiration to build more. I hope you will consider making these available in the store, either individually or in a grab bag similar to the ice blocks.

I would love to see the glass/water items on the store as well. Having different ways to purchase items is never a bad thing as long as the pricing is reasonable. I vote YES to adding to the store
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

I'll spare you all the ranting about them being event/ticket only items when this community has been waiting so long for them and just get right to the point: I want these available all year. I don't want them in an irritating RNG based grab bag like the ice ones. I want them to purchase via plat or credits just like THE REST of the non craftable building blocks. I spent well over 6k plat buying them from other players during the event-not to mention the thousands of tickets I farmed in order to supplement what I spent in platinum. I WANT THESE IN GAME PERMANENTLY.

Thank you

These are such a wonderful and infinitely useful addition, but having them tied to an annual event is heartbreaking (and a waste of potential revenue!) Please give us a way to purchase these year-round!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

No word on this yet, eh? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

+ Reply to Thread