• 3 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Zeamage
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Faragonx

Thread: Pleasant Valley - Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Pleasant Valley - Greybriar

Hello, and welcome to the tiny hamlet of Pleasant Valley, straddling the banks of the mighty Effingmagic River and cradled within the Notrealatall Mountains.

Pleasant Valley - Greybriar-2016-04-23_235730.jpg

I hope all visitors enjoy their stay.

Dimension: Pleasant Valley
    Shard: Greybriar
    Owner: Whatchacallit
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I love this adorable neighborhood! It's bustling with busy folk going about their happy days and no visitor can leave here without smiling! A must-see dimension and explorer's paradise! Amazing work, Feendish!

You'll also enjoy the nearby village at Itsybitsy Bay, Seaside Heights (by Whatchacallit@Greybriar)!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Prophet of Telara

This is absolutely gorgeous, madame master morpher :-) perfect! I enjoyed my tour very much.. all those tiny buildings, the landscape, the people (those expressions!), the animals, all the little details...

my new feendish-favorite
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Shadowlander

I had so much fun! So many neat people and houses.
    It wasnt just a little village, there was so much animation to each place/person they felt like they had a story to tell.
    From pausing in the cemetary, to slipping off the bank while trying to see the fishermen better, to peeking in the curtains (lol I need a shorter tourist!) , I truly loved every minute of the journey.
    And even though there was much going on throughout the whole thing, there were still so many little details like the smoke in the gun that really made it come alive.
    And that turtle! Beautifully done! Thank you for the smiles!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thank you for the kind comments. I can't remember the last time I cracked myself up so much making something. I hope it is fun to tour, because I had a blast making it, and was actually kind of sad to reach the item cap.

The gypsy camp is probably my favorite little vignette--and I hope that last family gets there before the booze runs out!

@Keren: I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if a normal sized box turtle suddenly came up the bank--apparently when you're tiny, it's a raging river monster!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

A dimension where even a dwarf feels like a giant
    Very cute, lots of little details (well quite literally so, have to sneak around in ego-perspective to see them...maybe I should bring a Micro Brew next time?).

This is one of my favorite dimensions I've seen ...absolutely awesome! I would like to shrink myself and move in! Love it!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Plane Walker

Smiled the entire time I was there. Loved it!

The valley is very charming, your little people are cute, so many details telling stories for each area all around and fun to explore, another lovely dimension Feendish.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    This is absolutely gorgeous, madame master morpher :-) perfect! I enjoyed my tour very much.. all those tiny buildings, the landscape, the people (those expressions!), the animals, all the little details...

my new feendish-favorite
    Feendish has said she doesn't morph creatures ... liar, liar, pants on fire!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Default :D

LOVE IT, so cute and fun. Great little scenes all over the place. Deffo worth more than just one visit
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

I really had fun with this visit Pleasant Valley, Feendish. Outstanding at any views

General of Telara

Visited yesterday. Amazing and so charming. Can I live here?
    Korvac the conquerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the tiny hamlet of Pleasant Valley, straddling the banks of the mighty Effingmagic River and cradled within the Notrealatall Mountains.

Attachment 28023

I hope all visitors enjoy their stay.

Dimension: Pleasant Valley
    Shard: Greybriar
    Owner: Whatchacallit
    Excellent build as always. I encourage everyone to have a look! =)

+ Reply to Thread