+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aeryle

Thread: Shal Korva Dimension Key Grab Bag only gave out 2 items.

Prophet of Telara

Default Shal Korva Dimension Key Grab Bag only gave out 2 items.

So I decided I want the Shal Korva Dimension, and since I also need a few of the mystery-box-items, I bought a grab bag for whooping 315 credits. It only gave me two shal Korva items (instead of the cosmic wonders items). TWO. One of them was a f***ing fire crystal. It costs DOUBLE the credits of other grab bags, gave LESS items, and no key. I feel betrayed.

I filed a bug report, but I hope to get an answer from a dev here too. As it is, the shal korva dimension key grab bag is an absolute rip-off.

Shal Korva Dimension Key Grab Bag only gave out 2 items.-2016-04-23_205920.jpg
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Sorry to hear that.
    I got a pile of stuffs (good ones) and a key from the 5th box I've opened. There were indeed some store items in there, but I do hope to bring it up a bit later again when the Carnival hype is over.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

I wonder when Trion will put shal korva dimension directly in the store like they did for Tuliane.

(Few months ago Morticus said the lockbox dimension will change every 8-12 weeks and the old one will be sold directly in the store...
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

I didn't catch what Mort said, but that's a great idea - rotating different boxes every 8-12 weeks. I've bought the Shal Korva one 3-4 times, but because I didn't get the key, got stuff I didn't want, and it costs so much, I won't buy another one. However, I would probably give a new one 3-4 tries every time it's released, or more if I feel I actually get a return for my money.

PS: the fact that a Fire Crystal was in your bag is mind-boggling
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

+ Reply to Thread