+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dimensions
  • 1 Post By Dimensions
  • 1 Post By Dimensions

Thread: WTB or Trade for Elegant Brevane Pillar

Telaran

Default WTB or Trade for Elegant Brevane Pillar

I will trade another rare dim item, or give you plat/gifted credits or whatever you prefer for 1 of these. I have 1 and need 1 more to make use of it.

Message me in game "Dimensions@faeblight".

I am also open to Trading a Keep Elevator, Shimmersand Stone Staircase or a White Elven Tent also either of the 3 for the pillar.

***Side note. Also buying Kelari Open Towers & Large White Flagstone Facades, paying double value for these 2 items.
    Last edited by Dimensions; 04-19-2016 at 05:39 PM.

I might have one of these in my storage dim on Faeblight, let me check.

EDIT: Damn, no I don't. I thought I did.
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 04-18-2016 at 03:38 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensions View Post
    I will trade another rare dim item, or give you plat/gifted credits or whatever you prefer for 1 of these. I have 1 and need 1 more to make use of it.

Message me in game "Dimensions@faeblight".

***Side note. Also buying Kelari Open Towers & Large White Flagstone Facades, paying double value for these 2 items.
    Whats the total price for a tower and flagstone?

Telaran

Sorry was having to adult. lol

Ive got 26 kelari open towers so far i need 13 more. I have been buying them from 350p to 650p and on the rare occasion ive paid more just because i really want them lol. Average is about 550p per.

(Large) White Flagstone Facades I have actually got them anywhere from 46p to 600p, Average is around 400-500 per.

I will happily trade 1000p in dim value for each tower or large facade. So about double. I got a storage dim you can pick from and if its a little more of less, no big deal, I am trying to create the largest dimension ever so I am using the largest items possible to save space ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensions View Post
    Sorry was having to adult. lol

Ive got 26 kelari open towers so far i need 13 more. I have been buying them from 350p to 650p and on the rare occasion ive paid more just because i really want them lol. Average is about 550p per.

(Large) White Flagstone Facades I have actually got them anywhere from 46p to 600p, Average is around 400-500 per.

I will happily trade 1000p in dim value for each tower or large facade. So about double. I got a storage dim you can pick from and if its a little more of less, no big deal, I am trying to create the largest dimension ever so I am using the largest items possible to save space ;)
    Sounds like a plan. But more interested in the plat atm. No need for dim items. Ill sell you the tower for 1200p and the facade for the 1500p since it is the large one. Total 2700p non negotiable.
    If not interetlsted, best of luck to you

Telaran

I am open to Trading a Keep Elevator, Shimmersand Stone Staircase or a White Elven Tent also either of the 3 for the pillar.

I have searched Riftdimensionaddicts and cannot find either the White Elven Tent or Shimmersand stone staircase - do you happen to have screenshots? I'm super curious!

I don't have anything to trade, but I'm keeping my eyes open for Kelari Open Towers
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Telaran

You can message me in game or view my "Dimensions" Trade Store Dim on faeblight, has them at the start on a white facade, They are minimized though I can max them for you if you message me in game. Oh and the dim will say the Owner is "The Dimensions Guild"
    Last edited by Dimensions; 04-22-2016 at 10:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread