+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Coldsprite

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Store 'ran out' of ice blocks?

Question Store 'ran out' of ice blocks?

I read in the patch notes about "new" ice blocks and just tried to purchase them, twice. I got an error type message saying they were "limited" and the Rift store had run out of that particular item..!

eeek. Is this a temp bug or..did I miss out?
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

No, this is just a bug that happens with the dimension grab bags every so often after big patches. Also, those patch notes may be wrong, because we did have ice blocks before today.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    No, this is just a bug that happens with the dimension grab bags every so often after big patches. Also, those patch notes may be wrong, because we did have ice blocks before today.
    oh cool, thanks! I found it hard to believe they were actually gone! lol

And yeah, I have the ice blocks from before but I guess I was hoping the "brand new ice" as mentioned was something even better.
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-13-2016 at 12:40 PM.
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

As you can see, they gave us a "home page" in the Rift Store for Dimensions. When I tried to click on something from that page, it said "we ran out," but when I went to the regular listing, I was able to buy it. So I wonder if their new face page interface is a little buggy atm.

And yes, the "new" ice blocks info is not correct - we got them earlier. Considering how long the patch notes were, I'm not surprised this got overlooked
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Confirmed this is a bug and is being looked into right now. It seems that most items on the new landing pages aren't purchasable. Thanks for reporting this!

+ Reply to Thread