+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Gwyndeth
  • 2 Post By Gwyndeth

Thread: Min a'n Loryow - Edge of the Moons

Soulwalker

Default Min a'n Loryow - Edge of the Moons

The ruins stood out in the distance, their silhouette whispering in an ancient and unknown tongue. The howls of wind crossed my face as I loped onwards to survey the terrain in more detail. My imagination betrayed me as the dark collapsed walls drew further away, the closer I trudged towards its dismal quiet residence. As I crept towards the rising moon, the hallowed light bounced off walls that had been carefully crafted by what I could only explain to be fine Dwarvish masonry. The black stone jutted out from the depths of the earth and into the sky, threatening the mountains behind it.
    Recorded in the Maps & Annals of Lord Krathuras, year 1509

Progress is slow but steady on the renovations of the ancient castle. With not the knowledge, nor the skill of its original inhabitants, we lack the means necessary to restore the structure to its intended magnificent glory. For now, the purpose of fortification and protection serves those who survive the Great Death that swept Telara. May the elements guide on our safe passage to peace and shelter.
    In the year of the 8th moon, 1514.
    Writ by the hand of Nicodemius Terant in the year 1514

The two children ran endlessly along the dark corridors of the castle. Sasha shouted, "Wait for me!" Halting abruptly at the end of the hallway, she slipped and was transported into a hidden room. The only light that existed came from the eerie glow of something magical at the door. She peeked in and the world transformed into a state of weightlessness around her. Knowing this was the secret room her aunt told her about, she turned around and made her way back, daring not to pry further. Can you find the secret room?

-The first dimension that was truly thought out, worked on and re-worked on. I wanted to share a small bit of the story that made it a pixel reality.

Shard - Wolfsbane
    Owner - Gwyndeth
    Dimension - Min a'n Loryow - Edge of the Moons (Mathosian Cascades)
    Last edited by Gwyndeth; 04-11-2016 at 07:54 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Sounds great and I'd love to see it....but what shard is it on, and what name is it under?
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Sounds great and I'd love to see it....but what shard is it on, and what name is it under?
    -Sorry, addendum in initial post. It's on Wolfsbane under Gwyndeth - Min a'n Loryow Edge of the Moons. Thanks!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Wow, that structure is amazing. Simply gorgeous, and all the elements added inside are beautiful as well. Love the chandeliers, and the pillars you made and the turrets. Your castle perfectly matches the story you tell with it.

STUNNING.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

Wow this place is pretty huge, and has impressive architectural features.
    I wish someone could hit me with a really huge inspiration bat

Great dim! Love the stonework, the light fixtures, and a story too!
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

Fantastic dimension, the pathway leading in through the forest to that massive castle, I loved the architecture, the mood, and the climb to the top was fun. Found the secret room!

Soulwalker

Default Thank you

Thank you all for the kind words.. I may have to make the secret room more secret, lol

Shadowlander

I'm still trying to figure out how I missed the secret room, TWICE, but I dont mind going back for a third time one little bit! I'll blame distracting myself with showing it to my family and spending more time showing them all the details I liked rather then searching for secrets
    I love following the path through the woods and past the church on the way there. It sets such a great feeling to it when you see the castle for the first time!

Good work, congratulations

+ Reply to Thread