+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By HalfAPrimarch

Thread: Terrain Paint Problems

Soulwalker

Default Terrain Paint Problems

Hi guys,

I've picked up these terrain changing items for my dimension (Life Terrain Paint and Charred Earth Terrain Paint), but it when I place them, they do nothing at all. I've tried with several dimensions, still nothing.

Do they only work on special materials/ items or does it simply not work at all?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfAPrimarch View Post
    Hi guys,

I've picked up these terrain changing items for my dimension (Life Terrain Paint and Charred Earth Terrain Paint), but it when I place them, they do nothing at all. I've tried with several dimensions, still nothing.

Do they only work on special materials/ items or does it simply not work at all?
    Terrain paints work on base terrain, not including most rocks (it does work on ashoran rocks, for example), also on building blocks and bone items.

What might be the problem is that you have "Projected textures" box unchecked in your video settings.
    Go to Video->advanced-> you'll see a bunch of boxes (trilinear filtering, multicore etc). There's a box called "Projected textures" you need to check before you can see terrain paints. Should probably re-log after you do this to make sure it's up.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Terrain paints work on base terrain, not including most rocks (it does work on ashoran rocks, for example), also on building blocks and bone items.

What might be the problem is that you have "Projected textures" box unchecked in your video settings.
    Go to Video->advanced-> you'll see a bunch of boxes (trilinear filtering, multicore etc). There's a box called "Projected textures" you need to check before you can see terrain paints. Should probably re-log after you do this to make sure it's up.
    Ah, I didn't even know that it was unchecked, but now it works, thank you very much! :3

+ Reply to Thread