+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnival Key

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Carnival Key

Heya, thanks to Accol@Alpha, this key is open to the public for viewing prior to Carnival of the Ascended.

The Spawn Pit: Tier 5 limit, 2520 (for now, remember everything on PTS is subject to change). Cost: Same as Castle Fortune; 3 Auroral Doubloons, 200 Glass Beads--also subject to change. The current credit cost is 612, but I think that might be a mistake, since CF is the same size, and costs 1530 credits.
    The dimension is also Bound to Account, so you can send it to your alts, but you can't put it on the AH.

Pic:

Carnival Key-2016-04-06_205742.jpg
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I'm honestly not a fan I do understand tho that tastes differ and lots of people will love it.

Also hoping for the dim bags to return, would be sad if they don't.

UPD: omg I just saw the dimension bogling on DTC it's soooo cute! I've been asking for it and hoping they'd make it one day, me be happy <3

http://www.dimensiontouring.com/?p=17802
    Last edited by Laeti; 04-06-2016 at 06:07 PM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    I'm honestly not a fan I do understand tho that tastes differ and lots of people will love it.

Also hoping for the dim bags to return, would be sad if they don't.

UPD: omg I just saw the dimension bogling on DTC it's soooo cute! I've been asking for it and hoping they'd make it one day, me be happy <3

http://www.dimensiontouring.com/?p=17802
    It is cute. Here's hoping it's like the guffins and you could get a trophy for additional copies.

As for the dimension, it reminds me of a bit of an enclosed Pus Swamp, but, meh, I'm sure someone will make something fantastic from it.

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh I know dimmers can make something fantastic out of any dim
    Another reason is that I currently have so many dims in line with so many ideas and so little time, that I'm almost happy this one isn't a "WHOA I MUST HAVE IT" for me, because it would only add to that sad pile of keys gathering dust and waiting for me to work on them.

And yeah, I hope the bogling cutie is a trophy, I'd really love to have more than one <3

I hadn't even seen this the last time it was on PTS! Its amazing and I absolutely want it. Mind you, I have no idea what I will do with it, but still - amazing.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Completing the quest does unlock the Bogling from the store, but he's listed under People and Animals instead of the trophy section because I think it makes it easier to find. You also unlock a clickable Gargyole Statuette located under Baubles.

Like several dimension NPCs, the Boglings react to many emotes, such as tickle, greet, and dance, if you have them targeted.

You can also unlock the Bogling by doing the alternate quest Another Option.

Awesome news, thank you!:)

Carnival Goals:
    - Buy all the wings right away: check
    - Collect all artifacts: check
    - Get the bogling chieve and make a bogling army of cuteness: check.

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Completing the quest does unlock the Bogling from the store, but he's listed under People and Animals instead of the trophy section because I think it makes it easier to find. You also unlock a clickable Gargyole Statuette located under Baubles.
    I think that does make them easier to find. The Guffins from the Nightmare Saga artifact sets are the same way, as is the Nightmare Saga Sky Projector.

Good to know that multiples can be purchased.

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

Another Alien world. Awesome, I just have to care enough about logging in to make something from it.
    Korvac the conquerer.

If you don't care enough about logging in, maybe you should stop caring enough about adding toxicity to random unrelated threads?

Begging for attention with **** like this is not helpful and does not change anything, except more and more people getting tired of this whining. Please stop.

General of Telara

If you don't care enough about logging in, maybe you should stop caring enough about adding toxicity to random unrelated threads?

Begging for attention with **** like this is not helpful and does not change anything, except more and more people getting tired of this whining. Please stop.
    Did we wake up on the wrong side of the graveyard today? Expressing how I'm feeling about the state of Rift or Dimensions, without targeting anyone, as far as I know break no rules.

This is a forum after all. If I wanted attention I'd stand in the middle of a mall covered in chicken feathers dancing to Michael Jackson songs while juggling chainsaws and hatchets.

Appreciate the derailment though. Have a good day.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Did we wake up on the wrong side of the graveyard today? Expressing how I'm feeling about the state of Rift or Dimensions, without targeting anyone, as far as I know break no rules.

This is a forum after all. If I wanted attention I'd stand in the middle of a mall covered in chicken feathers dancing to Michael Jackson songs while juggling chainsaws and hatchets.

Appreciate the derailment though. Have a good day.
    Yeah, you're upset with things, I get it - it happens. Doesn't have to break any rules to be annoying.

If you actually want to express your feelings about Rift or Dimensions - go ahead and make a thread about it, it is a forum after all. Then those who feel the same way can go there and add some more pointless whining so the rest of us wouldn't have to read the "I don't care so much that I need to tell everyone about it" posts. If you had anything constructive - I believe you would have done it already, the same way as we all do when we feel like suggesting something. I've seen people who were much more upset than you are, yet they managed to express it without being toxic. Have a great one.

General of Telara

Yeah, you're upset with things, I get it - it happens. Doesn't have to break any rules to be annoying.

If you actually want to express your feelings about Rift or Dimensions - go ahead and make a thread about it, it is a forum after all. Then those who feel the same way can go there and add some more pointless whining so the rest of us wouldn't have to read the "I don't care so much that I need to tell everyone about it" posts. If you had anything constructive - I believe you would have done it already, the same way as we all do when we feel like suggesting something. I've seen people who were much more upset than you are, yet they managed to express it without being toxic. Have a great one.
    I'm going to guess you are on Facebook or another Social media site. What do you do when you see a post you don't like? Or someone making fun of your love of video games, or someone that has different political aspirations?

1)Ignore and move on.
    2)Add to it and hope they get eaten by an Ostrich.
    3)Add to it in a frothing rage, while adding to your carpanal tunnel by consistently hitting the refresh button, waiting for that next reply.

Yup, its that easy. Moveeeeee onnnnnnn.
    Korvac the conquerer.

I wish both of you would move on, and leave what was supposed to be a little tidbit of information here for whoever wants it without drama.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    I'm going to guess you are on Facebook or another Social media site. What do you do when you see a post you don't like? Or someone making fun of your love of video games, or someone that has different political aspirations?

1)Ignore and move on.
    2)Add to it and hope they get eaten by an Ostrich.
    3)Add to it in a frothing rage, while adding to your carpanal tunnel by consistently hitting the refresh button, waiting for that next reply.

Yup, its that easy. Moveeeeee onnnnnnn.

Same at ya.
    Exactly what I said in 1st reply - if you don't care enough to log in anymore, then move on and stop caring about forum posts. I'm sure if we lose some of those irrelevant hypocritical replies, we won't miss them too much.

P.S. Rage? Really? Don't flatter yourself ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast