+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dimension items

Default dimension items

I just have a question about a couple of things, which are probably answered somewhere in the posts of other threads but i seem to miss them. Okay first of all I have been trying to get a jelly fish, i have bought alot, and i mean alot, of the mystery cosmos bag and have gotten nothing. Am I purchasing the wrong bag? Im trying to complete all that is needed to get to the calliwald town, that is a job in itself to get there. Are the jelly fish SB or account bound? I have never found them anywhere. Okay also while touring dimensions i say gnomes, how do we go about getting them? Thank you for time and dimensions are so much fun, trying to decide what i want to make.... And of course im still learning alot.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msbobbi View Post
    I just have a question about a couple of things, which are probably answered somewhere in the posts of other threads but i seem to miss them. Okay first of all I have been trying to get a jelly fish, i have bought alot, and i mean alot, of the mystery cosmos bag and have gotten nothing. Am I purchasing the wrong bag? Im trying to complete all that is needed to get to the calliwald town, that is a job in itself to get there. Are the jelly fish SB or account bound? I have never found them anywhere. Okay also while touring dimensions i say gnomes, how do we go about getting them? Thank you for time and dimensions are so much fun, trying to decide what i want to make.... And of course im still learning alot.
    The jellyfish are a pretty rare drop out of the Mystery of the Cosmos dimension grab bag. If they have another source, I've never found it. The jellyfish are not bound in any way, so if you find someone willing to sell or trade, you could get a few that way. They may also be in the Shal Korva dimension grab bags, but I gave up on those bags a long time ago, just as a personal thing.

The gnomes I have came from the Fae Yule grab bags. I understand they also have a chance to drop from Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure, but that loot table is so massive, you might never see one that way.

I imagine that with Carnival, there will be another grab bag type thing that may incorporate some of the items that are normally Super Secret Lure drops.

Hope that answers some of your questions!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

thank you, shows i have been doing the right things, the bags are crazy loot drop rate. I do have the super lure which has been a big waste so far. I get things like notoriety, which im maxed. Crafting marks which i do daily, i just feel that i get enough crafting marks without them dropping with the lure.... But thank you again.

I think, and probably don't quote me on this, but that once you become a Callweddi citizen you can buy jellifish from the dimension item vendor in callweddi.

From what i have seen so far it is a hard thing to become a calliweld citizen. I believe i only have two more puzzles to solve. I have only found a total of two puzzle pieces. I will keep trying....

Quote Originally Posted by msbobbi View Post
    From what i have seen so far it is a hard thing to become a calliweld citizen. I believe i only have two more puzzles to solve. I have only found a total of two puzzle pieces. I will keep trying....
    Don't forget that you have more chances to find the puzzle pieces if you get your alts to do that too. So far I've had 50/50 luck with the main and an alt - you can get pieces on an alt that you'd never get on a main or vice versa.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    I think, and probably don't quote me on this, but that once you become a Callweddi citizen you can buy jellifish from the dimension item vendor in callweddi.
    Yes, the Animated Goboro Jelly can be bought at Ceidwad in CallWeddi for 500 plat.
    -- xcal

+ Reply to Thread