+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KeiraT
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: The Drunken Scever

Default The Drunken Scever

This is my guild Dimension @Typhiria the pictures dont do the real thing justice so I recomend to visit. I find most guild dimensions end up a bit out of control so give me your thoughts on this one.

A little tour of the Guild Dimension "The drunken Skever".

The Drunken Skever is a place to call home for every guild member, its a place to meet up, train and have a good laugh. If you havent visited already I recommend you do! To start off our little tour we begin at the courtyard;

Train your skill with a weapon or hone your magic prowess or have a dance with the cat; cats actually dance back in return..

Drink till you see double at The Drunken Skever mead hall.

Our guild meetings every second Sunday!

Pray at the altar or take the sacred guild oath.

Craft till your heart is content, we even have bank access!

Try not to fall, these stairs escalate to a castle still in construction, the stairs were inspired by Lotr & the Hobbit

Take the woodmans lift and ascend into the clouds (the clouds are actually a dimensio item called "cloud layer" a lovely guild member donated it)

and finally why not take cakes to Grandma, what could go wrong

There is a lot more to see and do but feel free to comment. Thanks for reading
    Last edited by KeiraT; 03-25-2016 at 06:35 AM.

I dropped in for a visit, you have everything laid out nicely throughout the dimension, I like what you did with the crafting area and the statue.

I did try to climb the falls, but I could not make it to the top because I am a little dwarf, it was at the first level of rocks I got stuck.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 04-12-2016 at 07:48 PM.

haha, thank you for your reply and visiting. It's just as well the building at the top of the trecherous rock stair case is not finished as of yet

+ Reply to Thread