+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Aladdin a Doodle on Laethys

Plane Walker

Default Aladdin a Doodle on Laethys

Hi all,
    Just wanted to invite you to my new dimension Aladdin a Doodle on laethys. Hope you will be able to pop in.

Marnth! You've done it again. Left me in much higher spirit, spilling over with laughter from your excellent doodles! I'll be singing the songs from that movie all day now!
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Enjoyed my visit very much! Your figure morphs were so cute (especially the snake charmer and that adorable little tiger).

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

What an amazing and fun dimension! I love your morphs -- so creative! You brought one of my favorite stories from childhood to life! Kudos, Marnth!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Shadowlander

I love visiting your dimensions and as always this was such fun!
    It brought back so many memories of going and seeing the first movie in the theater with my grandma, then *waiting and waiting* for the sequel. My brother and I were always watching the cartoon series after school
    He tagged along during my tour, and was looking for that snake charmer lol. He knew that fellow would be in there somewhere
    thanks again for the smiles Marnth

Prophet of Telara

I've visited your dimension today while touring the contest entries, it is, again, very, very fun to tour! grats to another fantastic dimension, and I'm already waiting for your next fantastic idea!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    Marnth! You've done it again. Left me in much higher spirit, spilling over with laughter from your excellent doodles! I'll be singing the songs from that movie all day now!
    Thank you so much. So happy they made you laugh.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Enjoyed my visit very much! Your figure morphs were so cute (especially the snake charmer and that adorable little tiger).

Great work!

Thank you so much for coming by on your busiest day. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    What an amazing and fun dimension! I love your morphs -- so creative! You brought one of my favorite stories from childhood to life! Kudos, Marnth!
    Thank you so much for stopping by on your busy day. I am so happy you enjoyed it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Keren of Redeemed View Post
    I love visiting your dimensions and as always this was such fun!
    It brought back so many memories of going and seeing the first movie in the theater with my grandma, then *waiting and waiting* for the sequel. My brother and I were always watching the cartoon series after school
    He tagged along during my tour, and was looking for that snake charmer lol. He knew that fellow would be in there somewhere
    thanks again for the smiles Marnth
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes me happy that they brought you smiles.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I've visited your dimension today while touring the contest entries, it is, again, very, very fun to tour! grats to another fantastic dimension, and I'm already waiting for your next fantastic idea!
    I am so happy it was fun for you Alliandre. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Superb work, Marnth, we believe, your casbah is larger than life, missing only a few camels to make the illusion perfect. I'm definitely a fan of your creations

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Superb work, Marnth, we believe, your casbah is larger than life, missing only a few camels to make the illusion perfect. I'm definitely a fan of your creations
    Thank you so much for you kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed it.

Your doodles are awesome! Such a great story to bring to life, I loved it!

Plane Walker

Thank you, I am so happy you enjoyed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast