+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Laeti

Thread: Dimension: Hailol

Lightbulb Dimension: Hailol

This is a really fabulous dimension for anyone with a female character that wishes to embrace the feminine aesthetics and personalize an already colorful atmosphere. So many pluses to list but a couple of minor annoyances therein:

1.) Narrow Pathways
    It's often a problem when you want to squeeze in a pillar or a statue, or even just a lamp post to bring more light to Hailol when it's night time.

2.) Uneven Ground
    Many dimension decorators are more than aware that to remedy uneven ground/terrain is to use building block materials such as tiles or platforms to create a foundation for whatever it is they want to set on top of it. The only problem is that there's so little of it available for grander ideas. This ties into narrow pathways above.

And finally the major setback with this dimension is BUILDING SPACE. Given that the dimension can accommodate 1, 200 items, customization should be just as vast as that number. This isn't so much a complaint as much as it is an idea that maybe those who really enjoy Hailol can possibly get Trion's attention to open up the dimension for more building space.

There is a wonderful large structure in the distance that looks like a great temple or some kind of tavern. It would be perfect to use furniture and hanging light objects as well as some rugs. Other parts of the dimension show small pools of wine or large fountains with statues pouring it. Many ideas are possible but are made impossible by the lack of building space.

Perhaps we can see an update to dimension: Hailol one day in the future to fully take advantage of an otherwise beautiful building environment? I'd really love to see that. Unfortunately, there isn't much space to build with on the ground level of the dimension or even above, seeing as how there's blocked off pathways and only one enclave for housing.

Thank you for your time to anyone who reads this.

That's some nice ideas.

I love Hailol, although I've decided to take down a build I made in this dim and replace it with something new. The colors in there, the base structures like walls, towers and pathways are really elegant and beautiful and this is why I love them so much. For me the problem with this dim is the trees/greenery. There is just so much building space covered with base trees that what is left can't really be that useful. Besides, those pink/purple trees set the color mood in it and covering them all with closed buildings or different trees doesn't add any space for creativity and takes away the precious item count.

If I was to change anything in there, I'd take out the greenery (pinkery? purplery?.. uh). All the other base structures and the views are the very reason I love this dim and will probably try building something else in it one day.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Default Indeed

It's gorgeous but there's not much we can really do about building space because the ground is covered by a lot of foliage -- even though that in itself is pretty. The colors of the dimension suit my Mage perfectly because of her pale pink hair and her overall girlishness. It's just her thing, and it's got a lot of potential to be one of the best dimensions in the game to build in.
    Andrin@Faeblight, Elisabette@Faeblight
    Patrizio@Faeblight, Ashelea@Faeblight
    Katarzina@Faeblight, Mariliel@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Innate Nobility View Post
    It's gorgeous but there's not much we can really do about building space because the ground is covered by a lot of foliage -- even though that in itself is pretty. The colors of the dimension suit my Mage perfectly because of her pale pink hair and her overall girlishness. It's just her thing, and it's got a lot of potential to be one of the best dimensions in the game to build in.
    Agreed Also, since we have lots and lots of Hailol-ish trees and hedges now thanks to minions anyone could add them in there if they so decide. But I'd love to see more space in the dim not at the expense of structures but rather the natural features. It is very unique and it's a shame we can't use it to its full extent.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread