Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By NightShift1

Thread: Odin's Garage

Default Odin's Garage

I am back , this build is for all you car buffs gear heads and otherwise grease monkeys.

Ps. if you ever see a Yeti in the car wash , just wait till he is done .

Shard: Greybriar
    Dimension: Odin's Garage - The Show
    Owner: Odinshelm , aka Odintia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Odin's Garage-2016-02-21_130019.jpg   Odin's Garage-2016-02-21_125919.jpg   Odin's Garage-2016-02-21_194904.jpg  
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Superb, well, the scale is not always respected, but the dimension is not less beautiful so far. I saw the Landspeeder, but not a trace of Luke and Obi-Wan. Nice work GG.
    Last edited by Arwhen; 02-25-2016 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Correction

General of Telara

A lot of nice details and just a very nice contrast to all the landscape/housing dimensions.

Though one thing I wonder, do those ice building blocks glow by themselves? Especially those ice cubes seem to glow all green at small size, but also the tiles have this brighter spot in the center...

Prophet of Telara

nice work! I really had to giggle when I saw santa's sled at the gas station ;-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Superb, well, the scale is not always respected, but the dimension is not less beautiful so far. I saw the Landspeeder, but not a trace of Luke and Obi-Wan. Nice work GG.
    The tow truck may seem out of scale yet I can say it's that big .
    As for Obi-Wan or luke they are there they just used the force and look like sheep and a snow man.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 03-02-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    A lot of nice details and just a very nice contrast to all the landscape/housing dimensions.

Though one thing I wonder, do those ice building blocks glow by themselves? Especially those ice cubes seem to glow all green at small size, but also the tiles have this brighter spot in the center...
    Cheers glad you enjoyed the visit, as for the blocks yes smaller they go the more they glow , I hope it stays this way.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    nice work! I really had to giggle when I saw santa's sled at the gas station ;-)
    He didn't need gas hehe he wanted some chili dogs and a slurpy, wink hehe.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread