• 2 Post By Javert
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Tuldio Museum and Library

Default Tuldio Museum and Library

Dimension: Tuldio Museum and Library
    Owner: Giorn
    Shard: Faeblight

This is my most recent dim to reach completion and be opened up. Please, drop into the library and look around. Feedback is more than welcome, always looking for ways to improve.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Hopped over to Fae earlier and checked this out--and you have a lot more than are just in your sig!

At any rate, loved some of the spin-outs you've done and really enjoyed the way you used the pirate pieces.

Great work.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Hopped over to Fae earlier and checked this out--and you have a lot more than are just in your sig!
    Haha! Yes.. I was telling someone just yesterday that I trimmed this list down for the sig. I was afraid of embarrassing myself with a crit-wall-o-dims in the signature. There are more toons as well...spanning multiple shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    At any rate, loved some of the spin-outs you've done and really enjoyed the way you used the pirate pieces.

Great work.
    Thank you for taking the time to visit and for the kind words.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

I had searched in vain, I have a preview of a museum piece, but the library ... .. What library, superb. The bar would almost be in a nightclub. Great job, congratulations.

Prophet of Telara

Nice work!

On a side note: thanks to you I now have a greyhound ;-D I opened my patron boxes while I was on NA to visit your dimension, and there it was ;-) So thank you!

I have yet to visit your other dimensions, looking forward to it!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I had searched in vain, I have a preview of a museum piece, but the library ... .. What library, superb. The bar would almost be in a nightclub. Great job, congratulations.
    Thank you so much for looking! Can't build any structure related to books without a high-end beverage and snack vendor anymore can you? *grin*

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Nice work!

On a side note: thanks to you I now have a greyhound ;-D I opened my patron boxes while I was on NA to visit your dimension, and there it was ;-) So thank you!

I have yet to visit your other dimensions, looking forward to it!
    Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to check out the stacks. I'll hope all your future visits prove as lucky for you. *smile*
    Dimensions on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread