+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By xeroid
  • 1 Post By xeroid
  • 1 Post By Amielle

Thread: Revenue generating suggestion for Trion

Plane Touched

Default Revenue generating suggestion for Trion

I would gladly pay 300-500p each (or the Credit-equivalent) for an Auctioneer and a Mailbox in my dimension.

Telaran

Why?

Now if you could get a barber and an auctioneer and mailbox in a warfront and conquest, you're cooking with fire.

Plane Touched

Default personal crafting area

To make a personal crafting area complete, I need a way to sell, buy and receive stuff.

I dont think they would make those 2 because a mail box is part of patron benefits and a portable auctioneer is on the store that has charges. It would make those two obsolete if people could just pop into a dim anywhere. Happy thought though.

I don't think they'll make a portable auctioneer since they sell temporary ones in the store. However, the mailbox may be a possibility. Portable banks are patron only, and yet, last year they came out with banks for dimensions.

ERMERGHERD! I NEED A BARBER NPC IN MY DIM! That's it. You created a monster!

Quote Originally Posted by xeroid View Post
    To make a personal crafting area complete, I need a way to sell, buy and receive stuff.
    Agreed. It would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I dont think they would make those 2 because a mail box is part of patron benefits and a portable auctioneer is on the store that has charges. It would make those two obsolete if people could just pop into a dim anywhere. Happy thought though.
    I never thought the day would come when you could purchase artifacts, but it has. Its not so far fetched that it could happen.

Oh yes, a barber NPC to place in our dims would be excellent, and that is not available in the store

+ Reply to Thread