+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ice Blocks Happy Side

Default Ice Blocks Happy Side

I would like to thank you for listening to 3 not being enough. Even though they are random enough blocks come out of these bags at one time I am very happy with them. So happy I bought 6 for no reason other then to have them.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

glad you like them

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Very awesome *tips hat to environmental artists* and super happy with the amount in them PLUS the Korvan bags are so sexy. No old items! It was like opening a box of chocolates that were all your favorite flavors just a matter of when not if

Thanks so much.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

We always want to make you feel like you got something equal in value for your credits.

It's a delicate balancing act for us.
    Last edited by Morticus; 02-10-2016 at 01:28 PM. Reason: teh grammarz
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

I opened two Korvan boxes and got a nice variety of canopy and windswept trees, and a few windswept shrubs, as well as two windmills. Not bad for the 202c price.

(I got one more big item, but for the life of me I can't remember....because it was about 30 mins ago and my 50-year-old brain has it's limits)

Edit: Medium Bahmi YURT - that's the other item I got
    Last edited by kaymcleod; 02-10-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Shadowlander

Default Shal Korva Items

Thank you soooo much for the new dim boxes! I'm just thrilled with them and the prices is excellent! I've bought 3 already!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

As Kit said, thank you for listening about the ice blocks. While I still very much dislike any RNG effect to a building block (no matter how special it's supposed to be), the return on investment put these blocks just a bit higher than others on the shop, which is doable.

As far as the Korvan boxes go...very pleased. The cost is affordable, the returns are worth it. I really like the PTW trees and shrubs, and getting numerous versions of these out of the boxes definitely made them worth my credits, in addition to the totems (which I LOVE) and the ancestor faces. I can see having lots of blimps and yurts to sell, though...
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Little disapointed.
    It's impossible to rezize new block at the same size than the old ones.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I can see having lots of blimps and yurts to sell, though...
    I would be willing to trade for yurts, have a few bushes/trees I won't use plus other items if needed.
    Last edited by Aoiyuri; 02-11-2016 at 04:28 AM.

Yes at first since the tooltip still said 3 block i didnt wanted to buy some. But i was told it was more so i bought 2. Glad you listened on this one. Satisfied. credit well spent.

ps: I must admit i expected them to be scalable as big as the other building blocks, they seems to be a bit small. But that's the only thing.
    Last edited by Amielle; 02-11-2016 at 07:35 AM.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Rift Team

we'll look at the size issue

Great. thanks
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Because Ice Cube...

Baradara@Greybriar

Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just post it here - I had some credit leftovers I didn't need and bought 2 Korvan dim grab bags to check them out... Well, 11 completely new items (5 in first and 6 in second, no tods and houses ;P) - some awesome greenery (or rather yellowery ;D), windmills, a yurt, a healing well and crystals, I'm really really happy with them, especially for this price! Exactly as Kiwi said - just like opening a box of your favorite chocolates

Since I'm totally in love with Korvan items and landscapes, I'm definitely buying more of those later for the next build. Which leads me to the question, I don't think I've seen it anywhere - is the Shal Korva key soulbound/account bound? I really want the dim, but I need to know if buying the bags is the only way to get it, or I can try to get it on the AH should someone kind enough sell it for some reason.

Thank you!
    And lotsa love from me for those tasty stuffs!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just post it here - I had some credit leftovers I didn't need and bought 2 Korvan dim grab bags to check them out... Well, 11 completely new items (5 in first and 6 in second, no tods and houses ;P) - some awesome greenery (or rather yellowery ;D), windmills, a yurt, a healing well and crystals, I'm really really happy with them, especially for this price! Exactly as Kiwi said - just like opening a box of your favorite chocolates

Since I'm totally in love with Korvan items and landscapes, I'm definitely buying more of those later for the next build. Which leads me to the question, I don't think I've seen it anywhere - is the Shal Korva key soulbound/account bound? I really want the dim, but I need to know if buying the bags is the only way to get it, or I can try to get it on the AH should someone kind enough sell it for some reason.

Thank you!
    And lotsa love from me for those tasty stuffs!
    The Shal Korva key is BoA, and how I wish it wasn't!

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast