+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TOD not working on Tempest Island

Default TOD not working on Tempest Island

Is anyone else having an issue with Time Of Day not working, specifically in Tempest Island? AKAIK it isn't one of the dimensions with a locked time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Qillyu View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue with Time Of Day not working, specifically in Tempest Island? AKAIK it isn't one of the dimensions with a locked time of day.
    Time of Day items are very unstable and glitchy, especially if there's any other vfx\interactive items in the same dimension.

The easiest one time fix would be removing it from the item list and placing back again, or re-entering the dim.

Also, with large spaces like Tempest Island, there's more than one ToD item required. Unlike projectors, they don't "cover" the whole dim if it's a large one, so once you walk out of its range, it stops working, so you'd need more than one placed within a distance for them to "cover" the area.

An alternative would be using a sky projector instead, there are quiet a few with "fixed" lighting (like pitch black and space for night, always sunny for day, morning sunrise for morning, etc).
    Last edited by Laeti; 02-07-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread