+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Garble

Thread: My First dimension also! Please have a look =D

Shadowlander

Default My First dimension also! Please have a look =D

Hello,
    This is my first Dimension in Rift. I put off making one for a long time, and once I got started I was hooked!
    I tried to make it interesting, original, and versatile with mixed themes on different levels. Including the fiery ground floor, the secret underground tavern, and the beautiful views up top which really accent the space sky projector. Also a few weird things thrown in.
    I would love to get some other dimension enthusiasts to come take a tour and let me know what you think, and I'm very interested in any feedback or suggestions.
    It's on Deepwood, My characters Name is Opax, and the dimension is called Opax Inferno, which is set in Faen's Retreat. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First dimension also! Please have a look =D-2016-02-07_012433.jpg  

What a delightful little screen shot that tempts us to come and visit! Next time I log on I will pop over and have a look. Well done on your first build!

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

General of Telara

This one has to be among the top 5 most crazy dimensions I've seen so far
    Including a trip below the map (honestly I'm surprised it worked, I've seen other dimensions with elevators through the ground, but they never actually took me below the map, leaving me wondering what there's supposed to be seen)

Well worth a visit

Shadowlander

Thanks so much! I really tried to make it different and interesting. Definitely plan to start on another soon. so many more ideas, so little plat lol.

Prophet of Telara

I'm scared of sheep now, thanks!

awesome first build, can't wait to see what you come up with next :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Congrats on your first dim, I thought it was really well done, nice creativity with the elements, I was curious what I would find around the next corner. I hope you will continue to build more, have fun.

The dimension is .... Hot! I'm not a fan of the outside area, but it does not detract from the quality of your work. I found that Nico had his head bad days, so I have not bothered. Your lighting effects are excellent. Congratulations
    Last edited by Arwhen; 02-20-2016 at 03:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread