+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 10 Post By Keren of Redeemed
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Keren of Redeemed

Thread: Veteran's Day Tribute

Shadowlander

Default Veteran's Day Tribute

Built as a thank you for all our soldiers, Lest we Forget on Wolfsbane is a collaborative rebuild of Harrow Crypt into the autumn season.
    Though fallen into disrepair, this quiet graveyard is once again being lovingly tended.
    Come see this group of folks as they hammer, rake, and dust to show their gratitude (and ours!).
    Though we can never truly say thank you well enough, or often enough, to any soldier or their family who come to visit, please know we are thinking and praying for you. May God bless! ~Redeemed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Veteran's Day Tribute-grateful-hearts.jpg   Veteran's Day Tribute-church-autumn.jpg   Veteran's Day Tribute-lest-we-forget.jpg  

Your people are cute and have character, it's a peaceful place, nice work.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I can't believe I missed your advertisement here, after I had the privilege of being able to give this dimension the very first vote (that doesn't happen very often!)

I loved the motivation behind this dimension, and the sentiments expressed...and mostly, I loved the leaf piles.

Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Wonderful dimension, love all the action and your figures are very expressive. It's also all very beautiful there.

Shadowlander

Thank you for your kind words everyone, I'll pass them along
    It was so much fun, and such a blessing to build, its wonderful to know its being enjoyed.

I had a great time showing you around Feendish, and yep, leaf piles are awesome!
    I'm still going to have to figure out a dimension with a monster leaf pile, just for jumping lol

Very good Job, The emotion is palpable.

+ Reply to Thread