+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: MY OLD PIANO

Default MY OLD PIANO

Pianos, I have seen a lot in Rift, from very well to anything. I have built one myself, an upright piano in my dimension "Once Upon a Time." Until recently, a friend asked me to build him a piano worthy of the name to place in the dimension that was building for the elect of his heart (Thinking out Loud (to visit listening to this song)) on Brisesol Shard. Not easy to make a grand piano and intensive items to manufacture rounded. To save the items, I took the option of a chalk board to replace the white keys, but Vaanburg (my friend, not to name him) remained intractable, he had the keys, he even began to place them ( red books 3PO), so I picked up the book and finished it the piano. Satisfied, Vaanburg put it in his dimension. Our work does not stop there, I also built his Chinese house (but not the interior) and the great waterfall. He wanted to build all the elements that stir his beloved. I strongly advise you to visit its dimension is for me, the most beautiful declaration of love we can do (remember the song).
    Going back to that famous piano since appeared the famous disk blocks. So I resumed my model and redo my curves using discs. Having done that, I said, "why not open it and make a real concert grand piano".
    Here is the result. I'm proud and I wanted you to enjoy. I still have to find a dimension to place it there permanently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-02_045712.jpg   MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-02_045826.jpg  

Sword of Telara

Where can we see it until you find a final place for it?

And: WOAH!

How did you make those strings?
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa

Piano wire boards are limestone inclined so as to leave beyond the edge of the bottom panel.
    Usually my work dimensions remain closed, but exceptionally, I will reopen it for you to see the pianos 3D.
    Be kind to the ongoing work. The dimension is called "Aphrodit's Fountain", I got a heart stroke prices with this fountain. I tried to place it elsewhere, but in the end, his place was there. So I recently decided to supplement the dimension to make it more attractive.

Sword of Telara

Thank you! I'll come visit after work tonight :-)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions

Soulwalker

Very nice! Outstanding work.

Sword of Telara

this IS outstanding! the only thing missing are tiny tuning bolts you are right to be proud of it, arwhen :-)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions

I thought the place but it's a minimum of 100 more items for the piano, I expect to see when and if there will be the place to do it. Thank you for your appreciation.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

The screenshots just weren't enough, I'm glad you opened the dimension so I could sneak over and take a peek.

Wow...Just, wow.

As Alli said, you are very right to be proud of your creation, and I do hope you find a home for it soon.

Last edited by Feendish; 02-05-2016 at 01:53 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Maegwynn

this IS outstanding! the only thing missing are tiny tuning bolts you are right to be proud of it, arwhen :-)
    From your comment, I look at my piano, and I have the feeling of unfinished business.
    There, I feel better, 115 stretchers laid ropes. it only remains to tune the piano

Incredible work as always Arwhen!! I'll have to see it in person now

For those who do not have the opportunity to come on Brisesol, I add some more detailed screens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-04_073509.jpg   MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-04_073557.jpg   MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-04_073622.jpg  

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    From your comment, I look at my piano, and I have the feeling of unfinished business.
    There, I feel better, 115 stretchers laid ropes. it only remains to tune the piano
    that's not what I wanted to achieve, arwhen :-) but it does look nice :-) (and complete)

...and another one who might want to kill me for my realism now :-)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions

That is by far the best looking, & most realistic piano I've seen in Rift. Thanks for sharing! It's stunning!
    Daddy Trovian says to Mommy Trovian regarding son: " he's like an ADHD kid who ate a bottle of Benadryl then got into his parents stash of m*t* and then met up with his cr*ck-smoking buddies. gets all excited and starts emptying his clip. our basement is right below that lake. he's not thinking of the placement of everything, just puts his d*ck in his hand and starts firing away. pshew pshew and there went all the blocks. "

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    For those who do not have the opportunity to come on Brisesol, I add some more detailed screens
    Beautiful piano Arwhen!

Far, Far Away by Nouvae on Hailol -- My Latest Dimension * Dimension Gallery * YouTube * Twitter

Those who know me well, know that I have the attention to detail, proportions and credibility (even if the theme is fictional). All encouragement go straight to my heart, thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast