+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree63Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: MY OLD PIANO

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Pianos, I have seen a lot in Rift, from very well to anything. I have built one myself, an upright piano in my dimension "Once Upon a Time." Until recently, a friend asked me to build him a piano worthy of the name to place in the dimension that was building for the elect of his heart (Thinking out Loud (to visit listening to this song)) on Brisesol Shard. Not easy to make a grand piano and intensive items to manufacture rounded. To save the items, I took the option of a chalk board to replace the white keys, but Vaanburg (my friend, not to name him) remained intractable, he had the keys, he even began to place them ( red books 3PO), so I picked up the book and finished it the piano. Satisfied, Vaanburg put it in his dimension. Our work does not stop there, I also built his Chinese house (but not the interior) and the great waterfall. He wanted to build all the elements that stir his beloved. I strongly advise you to visit its dimension is for me, the most beautiful declaration of love we can do (remember the song).
    Going back to that famous piano since appeared the famous disk blocks. So I resumed my model and redo my curves using discs. Having done that, I said, "why not open it and make a real concert grand piano".
    Here is the result. I'm proud and I wanted you to enjoy. I still have to find a dimension to place it there permanently.

WOW... I'm impressed!
    Amber Alexander - Producer - RIFT

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #17

Well done!

Great use of marble.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Your piano is known by everyone now, just got mentioned in the Trion livestream
    Beautiful work, Arwhen.

Thank you with all my heart, it is in moments like that still wants to believe in a close-knit community of Rift.

Rift Chaser

Very Creative , you should be proud ..

While waiting to find its final place, I gave it a more rewarding environment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-20_152436.jpg   MY OLD PIANO-2016-02-20_152455.jpg  

With all the new blocks appeared in recent months and the increase in the capacity of the dimensions, it is obvious that these can be further improved, I started with this dear old piano, in my dimension Aphrodit's Fountain. I thought that a simple reskin would suffice for the transformation. Multiple bugs that did not appear thanks or because of the black marble drawings, were ruthless when the result on the black blocks. It took me several hours to reach the result that I present here. That the amateurs come to see it in 3D, better way to appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2