• 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Arwhen

Thread: City of Tiny Lights

Default City of Tiny Lights

Stoneflask Tavern... again, but it's one of my favorite base dimensions, so I offer for those curious and critical to visit and explore the "City Of Tiny Lights" (Faeblight), a tribute to an old genius, now gone, Frank Zappa.

I have some details to add, it maybe finished depending on when you read this, but for the most part the place is ready for exploration.
    There seems to be trouble on the horizon for the peaceful (and wealthy) residents who live above, the heat is on...

* this project uses a fair amount of effects, if they don't appear much of the flavor intended would be lost... try to enter after a reboot of the client for maximum chances that the Rift graphic Gods permit the "glow".

EDIT: I've gotten friends to add 10 likes so it can be found using public search... no one from here has taken time to visit, you're missin' it man, don't be the last one to see greatness!

Here's some teasers:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_220626.jpg   City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_220653.jpg   City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_220747.jpg   City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_220858.jpg   City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_220949.jpg  

City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_221102.jpg   City of Tiny Lights-2016-02-01_221123.jpg  
    Last edited by Wonk; 02-02-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Bumping this up since it's still a very low visit count and IMHO deserves a bit more interest than it's received so far... so stop in and check it out.

I Rift, therefore I am.

I like the complicated structure of the building in the sky, and the way you used lights and effects to create a unique look. Plenty of paths to explore, like your other builds

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

A great deal to explore, especially in the upper levels.

Like Seyler, I liked the big building, and I liked that the main tavern is on fire.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

after my newly found fear of sheep, I went in here to look. you guys are obsessed with sheep! XD

nice work!

oh and... the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 02-08-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: earworm inc!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Thanks to all who took the tour... I wanted to give the impression of an invasion below and the 'sheep' above who seem unaware of the possible fate that awaits them as the enemy makes it's way... up.

I Rift, therefore I am.

Nice work

Many light effects. And huge dimension to visit. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Many light effects. And huge dimension to visit. Good work.
    But... but... they are all tiny lights.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

+ Reply to Thread