+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: one.. two.. or three new dims :-)

Prophet of Telara

Default one.. two.. or three new dims :-)

Hi,

I've had quite some time in the past two weeks and kept busy with building stuff I would like to show you... All dimensions are on Brutwacht EU.

On Alliendre: WGS - Schwanensee (Swan lake) - tiny build in one of the beginner's dimensions :-)
    one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-26_110417.jpg

On Luisa: WGS - Wings
    Placed in Tulan, it's meant to be a flight show where everybody can show off their crazy flight machines ;-) (like the competition of that energy drink company)

one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-26_110500.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-26_110529.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-26_110658.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-26_110720.jpg

WGS - Ooh-bi-doo
    ...I wan'na be like youhuhu... :-)
    one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-30_002016.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-30_002006.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-01-30_002022.jpg

If you come and visit, I hope you have fun, and feedback is much appreciated!

Alliandre
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 01-29-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I think it's great when people build so many great dimensions they have to advertise in bulk.

All three of these are absolutely fabulous. Wings is a fun-filled place to explore, Swan Lake is an excellent use of Warden's Point, and Ooh-bi-doo makes perfect use of Atia.

Thank you for sharing, and great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

So great... I love Balou ..

Its perfect what u are doing. For me is unbelivable, that u make 3 so great Dimensions, in so little time

Greetings
    Nakeeza

Prophet of Telara

Kill it! Kill it with fire before it lays e....oh.

My new scary dimension, placed in dream hive, is open :-) It's called "WGS - Kill It with Fire! (Alli)" by Luisa on Brutwacht. Have fun! Or... something.
    one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-02-07_200034.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-02-07_200048.jpgone.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-02-07_200101.jpg
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Thanks for the horrifying experience, lol
    I'm not really that afraid of spiders, but when dozens of the little ones suddenly start swarming, that's a bit unsettling ...
    But all of your listed dims are fantastic, with very clever morphs and fun themes! My fave is perhaps the swans because they are sooo pretty.

Reminds me of

one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-80a814aafbcee983f4c16aaaba4dec30.gif
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Reminds me of

Attachment 27438
    to be honest, I've read hp pt 2 until yesterday... I did have this in mind for a few things ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    to be honest, I've read hp pt 2 until yesterday... I did have this in mind for a few things ;-)
    I've read and watched HP so many times it makes me see references even when they're not supposed to be there :D
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

As always, your figures are fantastic.

I don't mind spiders, but that many in one spot kind of made my skin crawl...

You're building so fast I can't keep up!

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

Thanks feendish ;-)

I'll keep the next one closed for a few days ;-) (and I even planned on doing that before you wrote that :-p )

Prophet of Telara

I'm bad at resolutions, that's why I'll get pizza in a few minutes. So here's my new dimension ;-)

Great A'Tuin swims through space.. on his (or her) shell he (or she) carries 4 elephants, which carry a magical world... the Discworld. Luisa@Brutwacht, WGS - Scheibenwelt (Alliandre)

Have fun exploring!

one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-02-11_190354.jpg

Your newest was as amazing as ever. Loved the details of the elephants and the turtle, and how you truly made the Disc World proportional.

Great work, as always.

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

Thanks Feendish :-)

And for the season, one for all the bitter singles out there (including me), made as a gift for a very good friend :-) ... I hope there won't be any more spontaneous ideas very soon!

Be My Valenaaaaaargh! by Alliendre@Brutwacht ;-) (tiny snapshot dim)

one.. two.. or three new dims :-)-2016-02-13_200330.jpg
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 02-13-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Lol, nothing like the zombie apocalypse while you're trying to have a romantic picnic.

Loved it...

Baradara@Greybriar

Your dimensions are so detailed and inspiring, I enjoyed each one, as always fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast