+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Want to show u my first Dimension

Soulwalker

Talking Want to show u my first Dimension

Hello @ all,
    I want to show u my first Dimension.
    Its a little bit late, because chrismas is over. But isn't only chrismas. I'm sry because my english is not so good, I'll working on it, I promise

The Name is : WGS - Winter Wonderland
    Shard : Brutwacht

Perhaps u take a look, I will be glad to see u in my first Dimension. And if u like it, I'm lucky

I'm always open for criticism and good tipps

See u and lovely greetings
    Nakeeza

Default Amazing

This dimension is one of the best debut dimensions that I've ever seen.
    One would immediately go skiing or just sit at the burning fireplace.
    Congratulations for this wonderful dimension Nakeeza

Greetings Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Soulwalker

Thx Chulia

Now my head is going red^^

I agree, this build is too good for a first! Just kidding
    But seriously, the cottage is very well designed, the interior is welcoming and pretty, and I love the whole scene too, the train is also a fantastic addition to the "wonderland" atmosphere. I felt so enchanted, even though I don't like winter
    Only one thing isn't optimal, the entry point. (I fall into the rock and get trapped inside of it a lot.)
    Nice work!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Never would have guessed this for a first dimension. Loved your snowy roof, the atmosphere, the cottage..and I especially liked the train.

Fantastic work, and look forward to many more.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Wow, thank you all very much for this compliments.
    I don't know, what I can say. Don't ask how long it takes to finished this dimension a lot of time
    I am so happy to find Rift, where its possible to do this. I love it. Thanks to Chulia, who have everytime a lot of patience with me, for all my questions
    I love it to visit your dimensions.. and I know.... I have to learn a lot.

greetings
    Nakeeza

Shadowlander

This is your first? You're a natural then . It's amazing, thanks for bringing it to our attention and keep up the good work.

Soulwalker

Very Nice!! Great job.

I also completed my first dim in Breach Chamber. Maybe you can take a look at it and give me some feedback. I've done quite a few houses in UO so I had a little backround in design that way.

Cleric's Elegant Chambers

Legionarius@Seastone

Thanks and keep up the nice work.

PS: I know about the marble floor problems in my Dim. I figured that out now and hope to improve on my next Dim.
    Last edited by TD Bar; 01-29-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Prophet of Telara

@nakeeza: it's fantastic how some people's first dimensions look these days :-) when I think of my first one *shudder* :-) love it, so cozy and elaborate :-)

@TD Bar: it's a nice little dimension, with a nice layout. one thing to keep in mind is that some benches and tables have not very precise natural placing points... so you need to sink in objects so they don't float in the air :-) you got my plus 1! Keep on building! :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Brutwacht already had several talented dimensionerds. I think we are witnessing here the birth of a new Dimensional Architect. Bravo, Nakeeza, you managed to create a warm and intimate atmosphere. The alignment of the blocks is perfect, proportions (I love the proportions) are met. It lacks only one thing; see your next dimension.
    I have only one word to summarize: Respect.

Lovely work, congrats on your first dimension.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 02-15-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Oh I see how it goes, announce it's your first and peeps go scrambling to see. All I got was one response in this forum for my first.... Not that I'm bitter, not at all... *grumbles* :P

Fine, I did check this one out and it was cute

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

Well no, Honoun, this is not favoritism at all the evidence, I am of the EU Brisesol server and I do not know anything Nakeeza. And as I am impartial (or at least I try to be), I went to visit your dimension also. I found it very nice, and I gave him one more. I just found a little problem, it "hangs" in one of the stairs leading to the library. Good design work. Sincerely,
    Arwhen.

Ah my post was a tad in jest, I wasn't being that serious, but I suppose that's kind of hard to tell in text without tone of voice to tip you off. Still, sorry if it came across a little harsh

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

No worries, I well understood, including humor it contained, but it also allowed me to visit one more dimension. Your turn to come and visit mine, take your day, eheheh !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast