+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Chulia

Thread: Midgrad to Valhalla

Default Midgrad to Valhalla

Hello again

Today I would like to introduce a new dimension (Midgard to Valhalla)
    I love the Norse mythology are my childhood (I always wanted to be a wild Wikkinger ) and now i had the chance to build something about it.
    The dimension is actually the realization of mortality. The small village and the path to the Gods to Valhalla great in the hall of Odin.
    I wish you much fun look at and look forward to criticism and suggestions.
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

I couldn't believe how quickly you finished this one after Moria. Both are huge and so masterfully built. Midgard took my breath away too. The atmosphere is perfect, so cold and tough, with the village looking very authentic, I felt like I might be axed down by a viking if I get too close to their property It's so rich with details and the path through it is like an adventure. The throne room in Valhalla is very worthy of a god, it looks so brilliantly lavish and awe-inspiring. A must see!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I loved this dimension. I thought Moria was impressive, but this one ranks right up there. The way you built the village is creative, realistic and charming. I greatly enjoyed the rainbow bridge, your angry Thor, and Valhalla itself.

As always, great work.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

A beautiful creation as always, wonderful and inspiring.

+ Reply to Thread