+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Nimto
  • 1 Post By Nimto
  • 1 Post By Dancingmoon

Thread: Sanctuary of Rebirth sound effects

Shadowlander

Default Sanctuary of Rebirth sound effects

Is the Sanctuary of Rebirth supposed to have these "end of the world" sound effects inside, like in the Guardian starter area? Sounds of cannon fire, people screaming, and the like. Looks like a bug. Can I hope that these sounds will be removed at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimto View Post
    Is the Sanctuary of Rebirth supposed to have these "end of the world" sound effects inside, like in the Guardian starter area? Sounds of cannon fire, people screaming, and the like. Looks like a bug. Can I hope that these sounds will be removed at some point?
    Seconded! (And the same goes for inside the Stonefield Cathedral.)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

It sure has a gloomy mood in there

My guess is that it's a leftover from Ardenburgh - when you first appear within the Sanctuary in Mathosia, you hear the exact same sounds in the background. It shouldn't be tied to the building itself, though, especially in dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimto View Post
    Yes, please remove the sounds from the Santuary of Rebirth.

Shadowlander

*bump*

Just reminding that the problem still exists. This building is one of the major highlights of the game, I personally spent a lot of time and, eventually, plat getting it... to find out that it is unusable in its current state. Could anyone please have a look into this?

Has there been any word or progress on this? I don't have my sound effects on so have been building in this place only to have my guild mate query why there are battlefield sounds going on.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

+ Reply to Thread