+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Indusk
  • 1 Post By Indusk

Thread: Moonshade Pools Extention

Soulwalker

Default Moonshade Pools Extention

Not sure if anyone has discovered this yet. But if you access your Moonshade Pools Dimension and you teleport using a move like "Flicker" at the boundary of the dimension, it will throw you over the boundary, allowing you access to the dimension "Three Springs" as well.
    Last edited by Indusk; 01-24-2016 at 12:04 PM.

You can go beyond the barrier in most of the dimensions.

Spoiler!

Not against any rules, but it's advised you build within the walls.
    Last edited by Artewig; 01-24-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Right, but for Moonshade Pools, you get access to the Dimension "Three Springs" as well. It essentially gives you two dims for one.

Telaran

This raises an interesting question, something I've often wished was doable. Would it be possible to link one of your dimensions to another that exists geographically beside it (like Moonshade Pools and Three Springs) so that a visitor could go from one to the other seamlessly?

I'm sure it would be some uber-spendy "portal of normal movement" gateway or something, but it would be so cool to link those two dims together! I'm also thinking of Harrow's Crypt and Stone Flask Tavern (though if I remember correctly there is that cluster of buildings between them that doesn't fall within either)

As for placing items outside the boundary walls, I know it can be done, but the only way I've found to pick them back up or move them is to find them in the inventory list, so it doesn't seem very efficient to go wild.

I think all the classes have at least one soul with a teleporting ability like your pyro's flicker that lets you cross the boundaries, rogue cleric can too. Tho when I do in certain spots in Central Necropolis dim I happen to fall into nowhere lol ( granted that has happened even in world without using any escaping skill lol )

+ Reply to Thread