• 1 Post By kaymcleod
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By karlxii
  • 1 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Think of England - Rift Dimension Music Video

Default Think of England - Rift Dimension Music Video

The saying " Do it for England " is something my grandfather told me about when i was young
    i can be upset , happy , etc yet i don't have to show it .

Odintia
    US Version:

World Version:

Directors Cut:
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-22-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Lovely!

Great song and some wonderful shots of dims I absolutely need to visit. Thank you for the treat!
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcleod View Post
    Great song and some wonderful shots of dims I absolutely need to visit. Thank you for the treat!
    Cheers glad you enjoyed my first of many montage videos of my dimensions , legend of the lamp returns.
    Odin
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Thumbs up

Nice
    in game name: Vikingmetal , Member of Morbid Angels @ Gelidra,hit me up any time if you need an extra sword
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=17592041&dateline=145  2743904

Prophet of Telara

can't watch it in germany :-(
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

General of Telara

Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    can't watch it in germany :-(
    I will have part two just for those in Germany mate and sorry.
    On another note I just seen your stairway to heaven dim , much props I would like to ask if I could use it in a video.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-21-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Prophet of Telara

Thank you odintia :-)

That dimension is very personal, it's made for my mom who died in december... so.. you may use it, but please keep that in mind if you should chose to use it anyways :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Thank you odintia :-)

That dimension is very personal, it's made for my mom who died in december... so.. you may use it, but please keep that in mind if you should chose to use it anyways :-)
    Sorry for your loss my dad passed on Nov 5th last year so yah it got me to . I'm sure that they both are somewhere playing cricket or bridge ;)

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Sorry for your loss my dad passed on Nov 5th last year so yah it got me to . I'm sure that they both are somewhere playing cricket or bridge ;)
    Sorry for you loss too - creating that dimension helped me to get over the first phases, so I hope creating a video with it, if you do so, helps you too :-)

looking forward to it (and the second version of your previous one :-) )

Alliandre

Sorry for you loss too - creating that dimension helped me to get over the first phases, so I hope creating a video with it, if you do so, helps you too :-)

looking forward to it (and the second version of your previous one :-) )

Alliandre
    Cheers mate , video is up at the top of this post with the rest now listed as the world version .
    Odintia
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-22-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread