+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By kaymcleod

Thread: Solo Guild Dimension

Default Solo Guild Dimension

Have anybody tried building a guild dimension in a 1-person guild? I was looking to buy Stone Flask Tavern key and buld there cause it has a larger item count, but also I want to know is it possible to level a guild alone to lvl 15?
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

Yes it is possible. Takes time but is very possible. Be sure to check your home city for those quests they are the easier ones. Then have a friend help you boost your lvl and do the manugo weekly. If you dont finish a quest that week forget it and abandon it just pick up the easy ones at the start of every week.

Default Gathering quests....

Make a couple of low level alts that can do the weekly gathering quests for you while mats are cheap. Delete them when then craft gets too high and make a few more new ones. This only works until the guild is lvl 10, I believe, but it will help you level a bit faster at the start.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Ral
    Rift Master

I have a alt/bank guild that is likely to be level 15 this week that has only every had my own alts (from three accounts) in it, so yes, it is possible, however I never really bothered to put in much effort and only reached this after some 3 years or so.

Some guild quests are easy, like kill 40 mobs at caer mathos in stillmoor or 90 mobs in firesand, others like win 40 Port Scion would probably break even highly active guilds. Also do not forget you can get the NMR and manugo quests from Margle Palace.

While possible, and offering a larger number of items, besides the exorbitant cost also remember guild dimensions don't allow bound items to be placed in them, additionally they don't have the same permission system standard dimensions have if that may be an issue. (Also not sure if you can make them private at all)

I considered this myself, but on my latest project I expect I will require upwards of 14000 objects, which is outside the scope of even a guild dimension. As such I have opted instead to break it into a series of 5+ dimensions, while not ideal, it does offer me both freedom and scalability as well as a far more reasonable cost for an individual.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ral View Post
    I have a alt/bank guild that is likely to be level 15 this week that has only every had my own alts (from three accounts) in it, so yes, it is possible, however I never really bothered to put in much effort and only reached this after some 3 years or so.

Some guild quests are easy, like kill 40 mobs at caer mathos in stillmoor or 90 mobs in firesand, others like win 40 Port Scion would probably break even highly active guilds. Also do not forget you can get the NMR and manugo quests from Margle Palace.

While possible, and offering a larger number of items, besides the exorbitant cost also remember guild dimensions don't allow bound items to be placed in them, additionally they don't have the same permission system standard dimensions have if that may be an issue. (Also not sure if you can make them private at all)

I considered this myself, but on my latest project I expect I will require upwards of 14000 objects, which is outside the scope of even a guild dimension. As such I have opted instead to break it into a series of 5+ dimensions, while not ideal, it does offer me both freedom and scalability as well as a far more reasonable cost for an individual.
    Def possible if you have the time and put in the effort. Just this last weekend they had double guild XP. Hitting up simple one's(depending on level) like 1000 clicks for manugo. Kill X amount of nightmare rift creatures, complete X amount in IA(Just farm them, make alts and level them).

Keep us updated on your progress.

I have an alt guild that is almost level 12 now and I haven't even been working that much on leveling it.

It's definitely easier and faster if you have at least one high level character. If you do be sure to pick up the Manugo guild quest "Playing the Numbers" from Emby the Cat Herder in Margle Palace. It just requires you click a manugo machine 600 times. It has the added benefit of sometimes including a guild dimension item in the reward when turned in.

In addition to the tips mentioned by others I would also recommend that you have at least one alt of the opposite faction to your main. That way you can do more guild quests. There is usually at least one quest in each city that is fairly easy for a person to do solo.

If you are patron or don't mind getting artifact tracking potions there is a guild quest to collect x artifacts. Other ones that are fairly easy are kill x number of rift creatures. NMRs, zone events and onslaughts are good for those. Once your guild gets to level 10 you will start getting the kill x number of creatures in Firesand and Caer Mathos which can be done very quickly by a high level character.

A guild dimension can be made private if you wish while you are working on it also.

Good luck!

A good example of this is my Panda Express guild dim on Greybriar took me 2 months yet it was farming the items I needed that took so long. If you have a good platform aka idea to build from and your mats it can be done in days , people like bara kiwi myself and others can build in days not weeks or months sometimes it's done so fast we start somthing else. Hehe in having said that keep in mind your item count it's the killer of all details. Ftw alts if you wish to level your own guild solo quick , tip , always let the low levels do the guild quest , lower mats less mats.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-21-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread