+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Members Cannot Pick up/Place/Move

Default Guild Members Cannot Pick up/Place/Move

Hi folks, we have the Anywhere Dim, on our guild leaders character, set open as a free yard sale for all guild members to pick up/move/place items. But since yesterday only the dimension owner and alts, has full permissions. Non of the guild members can pick up/move/place in there. GL checked his alt, who owns the dim, and settings are all ticked for guild members. Can anyone help please?

Heya! You're not the only one with this bug, there was a thread about it before: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...tems-drop.html

You and your guildies should submit a bug ticket with all the details you could remember, like what dim key it is, what shard, how many guild members have the permissions, etc etc, everything you know even things that might seem irrelevant.

There was a fix for -1 bug that apparently had something to do with guilds, so it might have affected guild dimensions in some way, but that's just a suggestion, I'm not sure yet. Anyways detailed bug reports are necessary to help the team look into it and find a solution.

Cheers!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Default ty

ok sweet, ty.. i'll add to that thread

+ Reply to Thread