• 1 Post By tpal
  • 1 Post By Iduna
  • 1 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Laeti

Thread: Lawn care

Telaran

Default Lawn care

Is there a trick to using the mushrooms to remove plants? Sometimes it seems to be fine and others I have to move the mushroom to get it to work.

If it's basically unreliable, I'd prefer finding out now so I can make adjustments before getting too far.

Default Shrooms

I've been having the same issue, help Kiwi please.
    Almost forgot.
    Locking option on dimension items please.
    No harm in nagging a little ;)
    Last edited by Iduna; 01-15-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Like a number of other interactive items, shrooms do glitch from time to time. Usually, re-entering the dim fixes it (well not really fixes, just allows you to see if it works).

I ended up just trying to cover the terrain\clutter with some dim items instead of using shrooms but sometimes it's not really possible so yeah.
    Last edited by Laeti; 01-15-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Telaran

Stilts it is!

Darn...I thought I could place an item that has to be on the ground in a bare patch, but the grass appears to be random.
    Last edited by tpal; 01-15-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Even though you see the grass when the mushroom is placed no one else will see it. It is a owner side bug. Just log out and back in and the grass will do what it is supposed to do on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Even though you see the grass when the mushroom is placed no one else will see it. It is a owner side bug. Just log out and back in and the grass will do what it is supposed to do on your end.
    Hopefully it's fixed now, because when I was touring with Feendish and Jaedor and we visited my Desert rose dim, the grass was sticking out for them too although this place is filled with mushrooms (among other things I've tried to cover the grass with). It's perfectly seen on the video. So I really hope you're right and the visitors can't see it, because that jungle in my Tol Miriel library is certainly not what I wanted them to see lol.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Prophet of Telara

can't support kitasia's theory here... just yesterday we were at shortyface's dimension, from 4 people there, 3 saw grass, one saw none.

also, in collab dims that are not mine I see grass everywhere although the place is swamped with shrooms (had another look today after the last hotfix, still grass everywhere).
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 01-16-2016 at 02:37 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread