+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 2 Post By Ualani

Thread: Hello allllll.....

Default Hello allllll.....

Hey everyone, long time no seeeee!

Thinking of coming back to building....how are things holding up here at the moment...all fine and dandy in the dimming world?

Will probably also move servers to be next to my besties if I do...so any advice on that be helpful.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Heya and welcome back!
    Lots of cool new stuffs have been introduced lately.
    New dim bags, new items, new keys, a whole new Affinity system for patrons (that also unlocks some dim bags, keys and fishing poles&lures); there's also a Trove promo that for us dimmers means new building blocks with awesome tasty colors (together with a Trove dim key you can get via a very simple promo).
    There's also new disc blocks in the store, some of them - really cheap.
    There's new building block textures coming soon.
    The -1 bug is now fixed (at least for most of us as I've heard), some vfx also fixed.
    Stan's loot table now is also shared with dim grab bags and event dim bags so there's another way of getting loads of those cool new items.
    There's a Tulan key available in the store and it is gorgeous.
    There a whole new zone that has a meta-puzzle that gives you access to a unique vendor selling lots of rare dim stuffs.

There's also a new Cottage Contest from our awesome DTC writers, check the pinned thread.

We also have a Discord community app for all things Rift and we recently made a dim chat in it for all the dimmers, their questions, invites, trades and small talk cross-shard and region. The link is in my sig, feel free to join and come say hi :)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Dim bags are not new to me...and the less said about them the better imo.

New area doesn't interest me much...just the dimming. As for the vendor....the grind involved?
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Dim bags are not new to me...and the less said about them the better imo.

New area doesn't interest me much...just the dimming. As for the vendor....the grind involved?
    Well I'm not sure how long have you been away so I just listed everything I could remember ;)
    You're not really fair to dim bags, they do drop lots of cool stuffs including the dim items from PTW and a key to Shal Korva dimension. We also expect a fix to ToD and projectors drop rate so they're about to become even better. Let's just say, it is one of the ways to get the items, up to you if you want to try it or not ;)

The new vendor requires a complete puzzle to access. It's better if someone else tells you about it, I haven't even started on it yet (I'm not very smart so puzzles aren't really my thing). But I know it's a huge one, and unfortunately it will take a sufficient amount of plat to get there (no credit-only options). The coolest rewards are Dream Hive dimension (it's the place you're visiting during SL questline, when you're ported to your dreams instance) and Kubara Sakti dim item (interactive dude). One of the reasons I don't rush the whole puzzle thing is that I don't really like the Dream Hive area so it's not a must-have for me. Good thing about it is that puzzles reward some cool colored marble pieces (random, I assume).
    There is a thread about this puzzle: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-solving.html
    Last edited by Laeti; 01-14-2016 at 11:11 AM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Hey everyone, long time no seeeee!

Thinking of coming back to building....how are things holding up here at the moment...all fine and dandy in the dimming world?

Will probably also move servers to be next to my besties if I do...so any advice on that be helpful.

Nice to see you again, welcome back

Oh I'm being more than fair Laeti ;) hehe...thanks for the info though, appreciated.

Nouv! *hugs*
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

+ Reply to Thread