+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Onik
  • 1 Post By Adansonia
  • 1 Post By Serilous
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d

Thread: Looking to potentially hire a guild dim builder.

Rift Disciple

Default Looking to potentially hire a guild dim builder.

Hello everyone!

I am looking into having some work done in my guild's Halls of Shaping dimension. Most of the work that's there currently was done by me, but since then many new items have been added to the game which change the possibilities tremendously. I've also explored many more dimensions since when I first started the project. In short, I definitely think our guild dim could use a reboot, however, I'm not sure I want to invest the time it would take to rebuild the whole thing from scratch.

I've heard there are players out there who sort of specialize in decorating dimensions for others? I have access to nearly every dimension item in the game, including those from achievements (like the Callweddi dimension items) so I'm certain a good builder could make the space look fantastic.

Could anyone recommend some names of builders so I could check out their work and ask about what sort of fee they charge? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks.
    Eilani, Onik, Seawitch Officer in <Nordvegr> of Faeblight twitch.tv/seawitchgaming

RIFT Fan Site Operator

It might help to know what you want to build because all of us also specialize in certain things: ie structure, transformation, morphing, scenery, story telling, technical or all of the above so you can decide they have what you need or vice versa.

I'm happy to help you explore possibilities within Halls of Shaping before choosing your build/builder cause who knows you might want to do it yourself once you know all the angles of the fandangles.

PM me or come on Discord and say hi where you can find me to chat in text or voice if Im not in Rift.

Kiwimidget@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Thanks Kiwi, I added you to my friends list and I'll be checking for you online! Also, I joined Discord and will try to message you there.

<Nordvegr> was founded in DAOC in 2002 with a viking/Norse theme and we've maintained that through several games over the years, so the dimension should definitely be recognizable as 'viking themed'.

However, while we are on Faeblight we are not an RP guild so the theme doesnít have to be literal. We were thinking more along the lines of vikings if they existed in Telara Ė incorporating magitech, NPCs, ships that aren't necessarily meant for traveling on water, etc. We donít mind having parts of it be humorous, but we donít want the whole dimension to be a spoof.

Hope that helps anyone interested!
    Eilani, Onik, Seawitch Officer in <Nordvegr> of Faeblight twitch.tv/seawitchgaming

You have a PM Onik.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

I love making bathrooms
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

I would love to build this for you .
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your guild names screams Viking theme, and Halls of Shaping is very well suited toward that kind of build.

Good luck in your search, it sounds like a fantastic project.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Sorry, using my new found power everywhere

Serilous@Faeblight/Anggus@Faeblight/Addno@Faeblight and Serilous on every other server thank you!!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Serilous View Post
    Too much power!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

I'm not quite sure what an Amon Amarth video has to do with this thread, but nice to meet someone with good musical taste ^^
    Man I'd love some proper metal soundtrack for dimensions...

(btw. quite ironic that the official Metal Blade Records videos are geo-blocked in Germany by the Mafia, pardon, they insist to be called GEMA. They can never leech enough money...)

Red face

Sorry about inserting a video, just thought it was appropriate with all the Viking talk going on here....

Please forgive the intrusion
    Serilous@Faeblight/Anggus@Faeblight/Addno@Faeblight and Serilous on every other server thank you!!!

+ Reply to Thread