+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Laeti

Thread: time of day

Telaran

Default time of day

I got a noon tod which I thought would be handy for my anywhere. I prefer seeing items in bright sunlight. But when I place it, it just flashes between bright sunlight and twilight...continually. There aren't any music boxes or projectors to compete with, so what's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by tpal View Post
    I got a noon tod which I thought would be handy for my anywhere. I prefer seeing items in bright sunlight. But when I place it, it just flashes between bright sunlight and twilight...continually. There aren't any music boxes or projectors to compete with, so what's wrong?
    It. Just. Happens.
    Unfortunately, ToDs don't always need any other interactive items around to glitch. This is probably the only reason people don't appreciate them the way they could.

Just try leaving the dim and entering again. Keep in mind that Anywhere requires more than one ToD to cover the whole area (they're not like sky projectors and have a smaller area of effect).

Also, there's the Always Sunny sky projector that has a fixed sunny time of day, you might wanna find one and use it instead (you'll only need one).
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread