What was I going to do with all the staircases I kept getting dumped on me with from Minion runs?? You can only build so many multi-story buildings (and I still am learning to do that without having toons run into the ceilings), you can only shrink so many down in a storage dim...
So I grabbed them all one day and took them to my main's Faen's. After having seen the Gladiator's arena on my own shard (Faeblight) I was all "let's hide the house and turn it into an Escher landscape." Then Sunday I had popped into Kitasia's Leave a Penny and saw a spiral of stairs someone had dumped there and basically said "screw it, I'll grab them all and go spend the day working on this." And during the course of hiding the sand house, looking up from the lake it dawned on me to make this a below ground Goblin King lair and go with the Labyrinth theme instead. I had meant to rename it and didn't that night.

So I wake up early Monday morning to go to work and the first thing I hear about is David Bowie... So I hauled my butt up there after work that night and renamed it. Jareth's Stairs. I'll tag it WIP and open it to the public, but it is seriously WAY far from being done. But I just wonder sometimes what causes a person to be struck by the inspiration to really get into doing something. Providence or Fate?