+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Same Items

Default Same Items

The Shal Kova & Mystery Box of Wonders are dropping the same items, mostly projectors and sea rocks you can buy for silvers in the store. So why did I spend 315 credits for something that drops the same common items found in Mystery Box for 162 credits?! Fix it.

Last edited by Wonk; 01-11-2016 at 02:22 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    The Shal Kova & Mystery Box of Wonders are dropping the same items, mostly projectors and sea rocks you can buy for silvers in the store. So why did I spend 315 credits for something that drops the same common items found in Mystery Box for 162 credits?! Fix it.

We'll take a look.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

It would be good if the original lockboxes returned to the store for this to make more sense between world events when we see Stans items or the key could have just been put in the Cosmos Wonder Box.

Please Morticus also make a common Bundle Box or Bag with a crap load in it to make up for the minion undesirables we are already overloaded with - you could put the new key (currently Shal Korva) in a common item bag that gives 30 items for 315 credits and make this key tradeable? There are so many of us who want the NEW common items more than the other tiers to decorate the new larger items we now have though tbh it freaks me out I'd be afraid I'd get 30 farm carts.... though I would try to buy them just for the chance at some of the new common items.

Bundles Bags Boxes...so many B's
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-12-2016 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added the B's

Shield of Telara

I bought the boxes to get the key. The items themselves were not worth the boxes. After I got the key I should have stopped but instead I kept buying in hopes of a second key. I regret that decision, I wouldn't mind it if I would have got some good items from it, but there just aren't. I would spent tons of credits on some boxes that have those whites that you never see. Along with things like, deaths door, scarwoods road pieces, circular platform as well as so many awesome items that are in the game that you just can't get.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

How about just taking old, outdated (relatively speaking) items from previous boxes and now putting them directly on the shop since they're not the new and shiny anymore?
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    I bought the boxes to get the key. The items themselves were not worth the boxes. After I got the key I should have stopped but instead I kept buying in hopes of a second key. I regret that decision, I wouldn't mind it if I would have got some good items from it, but there just aren't. I would spent tons of credits on some boxes that have those whites that you never see. Along with things like, deaths door, scarwoods road pieces, circular platform as well as so many awesome items that are in the game that you just can't get.
    I got a blasted Sanctuary from it ;)
    I also got lots of great stuffs really, I'm loving the Shal Korva dim items, but besides that I've gotten plenty others that I'd totally use one day.

Never got the key tho, but I didn't buy THAT many bags.

The only thing that bugged me is too many projectors. I mostly enjoy them, they're great, but the drop rate might have been much lower, they're not so uncommon now especially with the Cosmic boxes. And please remove ToDs, they're way too common now anyway.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Shield of Telara

Yeah the projectors are out of control on these boxes as well as the cosmos boxes.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

We're stripping the projectors and time of day dimension items from these tables.

Thank you for the feedback!

*bursts into tears of joy regarding the ToDs*
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We're stripping the projectors and time of day dimension items from these tables.

Thank you for the feedback!
    Yay! It was a really nice gesture from Archonix ROLL TIDE! Just difficult to appreciate when they take up the rng space of items we need a lot of per build etc and the TOD is going?

OHEMGEE, thank you!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-12-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Shield of Telara

Thank you so much!!

I should have read the forums two minutes sooner, I just now opened two cosmos boxes and got 7 projectors out of 17 items. I should have waited!

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Thank you so much!!

I should have read the forums two minutes sooner, I just now opened two cosmos boxes and got 7 projectors out of 17 items. I should have waited!
    I use them a lot, you can totally throw them at me any time you want :D
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    I use them a lot, you can totally throw them at me any time you want
    I am still finishing fae yule stuff. Gonna try and spend some time with hubby, but when I am on rift I am going to try to clean up some of my storage dims. Getting the projectors together is one of them. When I assess what I have I can let you have some.

General of Telara

I guess I got lucky with this. I bought the initial 2 shal Korva bags and got cosmic wonders crap from them. Told myself the key isn't worth going through stuff I already have from previous boxes/bags. Gave myself one more shot, got the key, and other stuff from box of wonders.

Glad I got it, and stopped it there. Still felt I wasted credits(Really credits only?) for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    I didn't realise anything was broken? I assumed this was intentional. It says on the Shal Kova box that it has a chance of giving the key plus items from the "current dimension item lock box". The "current dimension item lock box" is the box of wonders which appears below under "Mystery Box". That's what I interpreted it as anyway, so ye, you're basically paying almost double for the box below plus the chance of a key.

Unless some of the items on the table weren't intended.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast