+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By DLPS
  • 1 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By swordkata

Thread: Bella and Mals Place (Laethys)

Default Bella and Mals Place (Laethys)

Malori is my wonderfully supportive husband in all things dimensions, whether it is maxing all professions so he can make what I need or spending hours helping me ensure my walls are a little bit straighter. In thanks, I asked him what dim he would like me to build a home and a crafting zone for him, thinking he would choose something small.

He picked Tulan ;)

If you would like to see what I built us to potter in it is on Laethys (under the name Malori) and simply called Bella and Mals Place. It is still very much work in progress with not even 1k of the 2k limit spent, however during the year while I am back on campus studying I will add to it as I have time.

His brief was simple...minimalist, big views of the waterfalls and a surprise. The surprise is on the docks..be sure to check it out if you are visiting.

Bella
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella and Mals Place (Laethys)-2016-01-09_195015.jpg   Bella and Mals Place (Laethys)-2016-01-09_195121.jpg   Bella and Mals Place (Laethys)-2016-01-09_194901.jpg   Bella and Mals Place (Laethys)-2016-01-09_194925.jpg  
    Last edited by DLPS; 01-09-2016 at 04:45 AM.
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

This is incredibly sweet.

I'm getting back home tonight to my touring graphic settings so I'm totally checking it out!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

General of Telara

Looks awesome, will check it out later this weekend.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Bella and Mals Place is beautiful already (with only 803 items!) and I cant wait to see how it changes as you have time away from your studies to expand. I don't know how you or Mals will get any work done at those crafting stations, the views are just too spectacular! Kudos on this intriguing new project.

Good luck in school this year, Bella. You and Mals make a wonderful couple and you are both great assets in the dimension community!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

A lovely, peaceful place with some fabulous views of this great base dimension. Can't wait to see how you finish it out.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Wonderful job both of you , can't wait to see the end result.
    Odin
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

What a pretty place for you two to relax, and that is a really nice surprise on the docks.

+ Reply to Thread