+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: New Dimension Chat on Rift Discord!

Thumbs up New Dimension Chat on Rift Discord!

Hello fellow addicts! I am happy to announce we now have a Dimension chat in our Rift Discord!

Why Discord?

- it's easy to install and supports all platforms. You can have it on your PC, phone, tablet or just open it in a browser;
    - it's neat, user-friendly and has a super-easy UI;
    - it has both voice and text chats, so you can choose where to hang out, or just hang out in both!
    - it is constantly updated with news, guides, game info, and everything you need to know about Rift;
    - it is a place to join contests and win stuffs, check out our current contest reel here;
    - it's fun and awesome, more and more cool Rifters join every day.

Why do YOU want to join the Dimension chat?

- you don't need to be in game to talk about dimensions;
    - it doesn't matter what shard or region you're on;
    - you can trade dim items cross-shards whenever you want - all the chat messages are saved, you only need to scroll up; you won't miss any trades either just because you weren't in the game or missed a trade offer in game chat;
    - you can invite people to your dimensions, post screenies and videos of your dims and it's - again - cross shard\region;
    - you can ask for any advice or help with anything - morphing, building, item usage, upgrade prices and item limits, ideas and inspirations - whatever you want;
    - you can share guides, fansites, or any other creations;
    - it's fun and awesome!

We already have Rift devs popping on and look forward to seeing more to say hi.
    We would love all the fansite operators, guide writers and dimension bloggers to come and share their posts, pages, guides and all the other awesome things they do:)

If you have any questions, please post a reply here, or better hop on Discord and send me a PM (I am, oddly enough, a Laeti there:)).

--->Join Discord Dimension Chat now!<---
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Nice one LaeLae!

Next weeks draw is a Nico New Year celebration!
    Take a pic with dimension NPC bae Nico

Wild Zone Wilds Pack screenshot contest week after!

Followed by Discord Legend Draw
    Most friendly/helpful non mod on Discord

And drawing winner of the Rex just responding to that thread you linked.

Easypeasylemonsqueasies!

Prophet of Telara

hi kiwi,

is there any other way to join except for the link? it tells me that it is invalid or expired...

cheers,
    alliandre
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    hi kiwi,

is there any other way to join except for the link? it tells me that it is invalid or expired...

cheers,
    alliandre
    have you tried mine?

Also, try this one: https://discord.gg/0ekc59gynhq5Knoo

If you're planning to use it on a PC, here's their page https://discordapp.com/ - you can download it from there and then when you see a huge "+" to the left, it allows you to create or join a server. Press "join" and enter the link I posted (it's a link for insta-invite), or any link from our signatures. It should take you to the Rift chat.
    Also, once you registered and joined, you won't need to re-join it again whether it's PC, browser or mobile version, just type in your login\password and you're in.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Prophet of Telara

this one is working, thx :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread