• 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Busy Bee!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Busy Bee!

Heya!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here, but I thought I would take a leap and put up some new works. I took a break from the game for a while, but dimensions were part of what brought me back--now I can actually play the game again!

Cherry Blossom, by Baradara@Greybriar
    Busy Bee!-2016-01-08_124419.jpg

Temple of the Grey Lords, by Whatchacallit@Greybriar
    Busy Bee!-2016-01-08_124623.jpg

Swimming With the Fishes, by Baradara@Greybriar
    Busy Bee!-2016-01-08_124839.jpg

I hope any visitors enjoy their stay!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Heya!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here, but I thought I would take a leap and put up some new works. I took a break from the game for a while, but dimensions were part of what brought me back--now I can actually play the game again!
    Overachievers are so annoying! But it's about time you posted on here again! I am so glad to have you back, Referencehead. Your re-imagination of Cherry Blossom is spectacular, I envy you (and sometimes want to kill you) for tearing down a beauty but then coming up with something even more gorgeous. Temple of the Grey Lords is dark and divine, it goes to show how using almost all cheap, easy-to-get items (except for 6 of the new columns) can still be transformed into something very special. And Swimming with the Fishes is such a creative idea and it's impossible to visit without smiling! Kudos on being a busy bee (and SE). Keep 'em comin'!!!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

General of Telara

Yea really beautiful dimensions, exceptional architectural work IMHO.

Even though the building itself is rather small, I like the "Temple of the Grey Lords" the most. Makes me feel a bit like Forochel in Lotro (just why did they have to ruin that game so much...), only thing missing are colorful polar lights in the sky ^^

And if the dimension key wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, plus your grandma, maybe I could enjoy even more snowy architecture...

Prophet of Telara

I think I've already said a thing or two about the two "older" dimensions, a few minutes ago I was in "swimming with the fishes" ... this is absolutely stunning and peaceful. I think I'm gonna spend more time in there every time I need to calm my nerves :-)

love it!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

All three are fantastic and perfect, and I think I love the temple the most. You're just so good at building structures, especially these magnificent kinds, they are not ashamed to be fabulous

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thank you for the kind comments!

@Lynx3d: Honestly, Grey Lords is probably one of my favorites of all of them (all 64).

@Maegwynn: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I wouldn't wish building under water on my worst enemy and will hopefully never do it again. Animal morphing has never been one of my strong suits, either (I thought fish would be easy...) so it was good to break out of my comfort zone.

@Diva: Call me Referencehead one more time... (But you're still the bestest)

@Seyler: I love this term! Thanks!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I love the Cherry Blossom, the temple, bridge, and fountain all very pretty in the garden setting.

Your dimensions are top-notch as always, wonderful work.

+ Reply to Thread