• 3 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 4 Post By Zeamage
  • 1 Post By polynomia
  • 1 Post By Honoun

Thread: The dimension of a thousand gift boxes

Default The dimension of a thousand gift boxes

I got the Trove dimension Peaceful hills and thought "what on earth can i build here...". Needed to be something colorful. I put a violet gift box down and yelled "PERFECT", a house of boxes.
    Not only is it colorful, its colorful to the point where you need sunglasses and might be unsafe for ppl with Epilepsy.
    A big thank you to all the ppl that donated boxes to me, so many ppl helped me and im very grateful.
    In these dark and grey days, my dimension "color me blind" will surely brighten up your day (maybe a bit too much)

Happy new year to all

New post further down the page #7
    Last edited by Zeamage; 11-15-2016 at 06:56 AM.
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Next time, I'll take your warnings seriously--I forgot my sunglasses and I was definitely blinded.

Very, very cute dimension! So clever to use all those gift boxes--loved the aquarium and that gift box chandelier.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you Feendish and im sorry about your eyes

This is the most unique dimension you will ever see! (and after that you might not be able to see at all for a while, lol)
    Nice work Zea, I love it all

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Wow! This is very creative! You have such a wonderful imagination. I love your work and this one is no exception. Kudos for this Krazy Kaleidoscope of Kolor! Warning: causes cravings for Skittles and Starburst!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I've enjoyed visiting all of your dimensions and Color Me Blind is so creative, the way you weaved all the colors together in each morph from the house, to the furniture, even in the fireplace, it's just fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    I got the Trove dimension Peaceful hills and thought "what on earth can i build here...". Needed to be something colorful. I put a violet gift box down and yelled "PERFECT", a house of boxes.
    Not only is it colorful, its colorful to the point where you need sunglasses and might be unsafe for ppl with Epilepsy.
    A big thank you to all the ppl that donated boxes to me, so many ppl helped me and im very grateful.
    In these dark and grey days, my dimension "color me blind" will surely brighten up your day (maybe a bit too much)

Happy new year to all
    It has been just over a year since opened this dimension and the grey days are once again back and thought some people might like to get a splash of color.
    So im shamelessly bumping my own original post
    Maybe it can also give you ideas on what to do with all the gift boxes you will all soon collect.
    I recently counted the amount of gift boxes used, ofc i forgot, but it was somewhere around 1150 o.O
    Have a great day everyone, relax a little before the questing and farming goes bananas tomorrow

If you haven't seen this yet I strongly recommend you pay it a visit.

It might make your head hurt and your eyes bleed, but it's worth it

I checked in on this Dim a while back, I was blind for weeks after. No regrets though

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

+ Reply to Thread