+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Chulia
  • 1 Post By Seyler

Thread: WGS-Moria ( by Chulia )

Default WGS-Moria ( by Chulia )

hi Guys

Today I want to introduce my new dimension.
    The dimension is from Lord of the Rings Part. 1
    I tried to build the path the Fellowship through Moria.
    Find Gollum, goes to Balin's grave and then to the forge and the Bridge of Khazad Dum to see you fight Gandalf vs Balrog.
    I hope you have as much fun watching as I build upon.

Happy New Year, and have fun building and watching
    Chulia

PS: If You Want to like please do it before using PVP port Because there is a bug ... thanks Trion

Last edited by Chulia; 12-31-2015 at 05:44 AM.
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Checked this one out late last night, and wow! What a fantastic transformation. I loved the use of the Infinity Gate items, and your clever morphs of the troll and Gollum--not to mention Gandolf and the Balrog. There's so much to like, I can't list it all!

As always, fantastic work.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Wow.. that was just awesome!!

This build is monumental. It's not only stunning with its size and beauty, and the creativity of the structures and morphs, but the way it is laid out, incorporating parts of the base dim. It's just simply perfect! Magnificent work.

Sweet build, chulia you always amaze me with what you can do happy late new years.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-06-2016 at 05:32 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

WOW, just WOW! This is fantastic, Chulia! The entire layout of this dimension is spectacular. I was amazed by all the structures and how well you incorporated some of the base dimension features. You can't keep calling yourself a student of morphing because the morphs here are terrific ... you are a master morpher now! Of course I love LoTR so the theme was very special but your hard work and creativity are the stars! Kudos!

I hope you have a great 2016 and I hope you will be building many more masterpieces for us to visit for many years to come.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

This was such a treat to explore, another amazing dimension Chulia

Totally AMAZING...... Most incredible dimension ever! I thought it would never end and didn't want it to! +1000

+ Reply to Thread