+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Lanterox

Thread: Where The Flowers Still Bloom

Default Where The Flowers Still Bloom

If you haven't OD'd on Fae Yule dimensions yet, and feel like it's time for your daily dose of holiday spirit, my first ever fully finished dim, Where The Flowers Still Bloom by Lanterox@Zaviel is now open to the public and will stay that way until New Year's Eve.

A mysterious and beautiful goddess blessed this once frozen waste, and the happy little creatures of the glaciers now gather here every year to celebrate and pray at the shrine of their beloved goddess. Overall, it's a nice dim that has its ups and downs.
    Downs include:
    - An entry point that sometimes just can't handle the cold... Sowwy.
    - Slaves... I mean, employees love going on strikes.
    - I couldn't close off the place entirely because of the item limit, so some of the hills lead to... Just stay inside if you don't want your immersion ruined, okay?
    - A manugo station.
    Ups include:
    - I guess it looks nice?
    - Free drinks. If you can get that lazy bartender to appear.
    - A manugo station.

Happy holidays!

Ooooh such beauty! Love that floor pattern. And the whack-a-mole and all the games. And the bar, and the ice cream, and, and.... everything basically. Very creative and flawlessly done, amazing work. And the little story adds to the enjoyment. One question though. Why are you planning to only have it open for a few days?? It should be up all the time, in my opinion, it's just way too cool I'd love to visit it any other time.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    One question though. Why are you planning to only have it open for a few days?? It should be up all the time, in my opinion, it's just way too cool I'd love to visit it any other time.
    Some things need a little bit of tweaking, others, like the clearly broken entry point or the missing dancers and bartender simply can't stay the way they are right now. I don't feel too comfortable leaving it open in its current state, so I'll take it down and give it some more love. I just wanted to show it off, because it's my first dim and I've worked very hard on it, and I'd like to know what people think.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved the transformation of Tempest Island. That merry-go-round...!

Great work.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I was so happy to find this dimension still open today! Please don't close it! It's such an amazing place! This is such a creative and fun dimension to visit. And wowee wowee wow ... that carousel is fantastic! Kudos on a terrific dimension!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

After seeing the screenshots and reading the comments, I really wanted to view this, but alas too late! I hope you reopen the place at some point, Lanterox. It sounds amazing.

+ Reply to Thread