+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Everis

Thread: Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades

Default Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades

This is my 2nd village theme dim, but 1st to be completed (I think it is anyway), this is a very large dim with lots of hidden things and places to explore. From a burning village to soaring mountain, to a serene hidden village this place has almost all of what a wondering adventurer needs to find.

This dim was built with help from Kikuko@Faeblight and Tuskhog@Faeblight. Thanks guys

PLease take a tour of it and let me know what you think.
    It can be found on the Faeblight shard, under Owner Everis, Name - Abertawe Woods, Dim - Mathosian Cascades

Hugs,

Eve
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

It seems like only yesterday that I was touring your first dimension ... oh wait, it WAS yesterday! LOL! I do love village themed dimensions and I enjoyed exploring all of your shops and homes and places throughout. You have them outfitted and decorated so nicely. I'm glad the water area of Mathosian Cascades was opened up so we could use it for good ideas like this lovely village! Nice work, Everis ... and friends!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you once again for your wonderful words.
    Were you able to find all 4 villages? I forgot to add the projector, so now it feels a lot different in a darker time of day.
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

+ Reply to Thread