+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New anywhere dimension.

Soulwalker

Default New anywhere dimension.

Hi all!

Some of you maybe remeber my anywhere dimension named another world. I have been working on a new one now ( another anywhere dimension) and almost come to the end but you never know. And again it became big havent named this one yet so it is called New project. I am on Zaviel and it is on Ddrum. Lot to see in this dim so take your time to look around if you visit it :-).

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Toured this new project today. I love to see what builders do with Anywhere since it is a blank slate. It's fun to zone in because I never know what to expect! You've created a haven in the desert ... a complete town with lots of places to explore, lush landscaping, a good mix of some premade structures and some you built yourself. Wow, that tower is a great feature! I love the view from up top, I can look down on all you created here. Visitors should take time to explore, there is so much to see. Nice work, Ddrum.

P.S. You said you might be done but you have 56 slots left! Just kidding, they don't have to be full to be complete.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Soulwalker

Glad you like it Dimensiondiva :-). But you havent find the secret area? Anyway it is nice to get responce like this from, someone that enter and understand how much work that is put into it :-). Big thanks for it. :-)

P.S. Problem i have is that i never get satisfied and wanna do more then i can hehe :-).

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ddrum View Post
    Glad you like it Dimensiondiva :-). But you havent find the secret area? Anyway it is nice to get responce like this from, someone that enter and understand how much work that is put into it :-). Big thanks for it. :-)

P.S. Problem i have is that i never get satisfied and wanna do more then i can hehe :-).
    Exploring is one of my favorite parts and I love secrets ... I believe I did find it!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread