+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Adansonia

Thread: Marcienn's Magic Mansion

Default Marcienn's Magic Mansion

Marcienn's Magic Mansion is open on Zaviel EU!

Its a large house with many talkative NPC's and many fireplaces.

Come see!

Last edited by Adansonia; 12-23-2015 at 05:38 AM.
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Wow, you weren't kidding ... it's a huge mansion! Very impressive structure, gorgeous fountain out front (looks even better in-person than your screenshot), and lots of rooms to explore. You really have created some great fireplaces. I especially love the dining area and kitchen but you have some very lovely décor. Visitors really need to take time to explore. Kudos, Marcienn!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I'm not having much luck with dimension touring today! I tried to look at yours Marcienn, and found it ok on the list, but when I entered the dim it was empty, and didn't even supply an owner name in the relevant spot. I assume this is a bug, so thought I'd better let you know in case others have had similar trouble. I'll keep trying to view it as it looks amazing from the shot you supplied.

Prophet of Telara

hi velaxis,

that is a known bug (although trion can't seem to find out what causes it). marcienn needs to log in again first - maybe try later again :-)

alliandre
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 12-31-2015 at 05:43 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

It's a known bug, but I thought it only affects NA realms. I logged in so it should be back to normal now
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread