+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swordkata

Thread: Hailol Jig Ball

Default Hailol Jig Ball

I need some help please. I have the Hailol Jig Ball in a dimension and cannot figure out how to add my own music.
    If one has the time, please contact me via mail and we can get together and mayhap figure this out.
    I would greatly appreciate it, Thank you Iduna/Hailol

General of Telara

Unless I'm wrong, the Jigball is only a visual interactive item and has no music. You can edit the speed, colors, and tempo of the rays, but as far I know, there is no music added to the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    I need some help please. I have the Hailol Jig Ball in a dimension and cannot figure out how to add my own music.
    If one has the time, please contact me via mail and we can get together and mayhap figure this out.
    I would greatly appreciate it, Thank you Iduna/Hailol

Default Gettin Jiggie Widdit

It states just add your own music

General of Telara

Aaaahh, that was the developers attempt at dimension item humor. Like if someone invites you to their party, and says, bring your own beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    It states just add your own music

There should be a sparkling button to click one you place it, once that is clicked the lights start and the built in music starts to play.

Would be nice if the item was linked to Pandora, right click the item and it gives you to option to link a song.
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 12-24-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I love Edwards chocolate cream pie..should be renamed to a slice of heaven

Default It Is Known

Morticus I know your out there somewhere. Could you help me out with this please.

All comments are appreciated people, but as the caption says on this post ,,,

IT IS KNOWN

+ Reply to Thread