• 9 Post By Laeti
  • 3 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 4 Post By Nouvae
  • 4 Post By DLPS
  • 4 Post By Feendish
  • 4 Post By Seyler

Thread: Welcome back!

Default Welcome back!

It's that time of the year, and I see some amazing people finally coming back to the community, and I can't tell you enough how happy I am to see them back.

Diva, Nouvae and Feendish, we've missed you so much and it's so great to see you back in the game and here on the forums! Can't wait to see your new creations and anything else you come up with. You guys are my inspiration and there's just so many people who can say the same, dim community wasn't the same without you.

Welcome back, and happy holidays everyone
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    It's that time of the year, and I see some amazing people finally coming back to the community, and I can't tell you enough how happy I am to see them back.

Diva, Nouvae and Feendish, we've missed you so much and it's so great to see you back in the game and here on the forums! Can't wait to see your new creations and anything else you come up with. You guys are my inspiration and there's just so many people who can say the same, dim community wasn't the same without you.

You are such a sweetie, Laeti (with the perfect amount of naughty -- you must be on both of Santa's lists)! I'm very happy to have Feendish and Nouvae back, as well. As far as inspirations, you and all the builders here have created so many wonderful things while I was out, all the creativity here is truly inspiring! I'm having a blast touring it all, talking with everybody, and getting back into the swing of things again. Best community ever! Thanks for making my day with your lovely note. <HUG>

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thanks Laeti, you are very kind and your compliments are quite overwhelming really, very sweet. I've been having some real life adventures and also taking a break doing other things, but life is settling back into place slowly. I hope to build and chat with everyone again soon and I have quite a list of new dimensions to tour, you have all been so busy! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Thank you for this lovely post Laeti..you have expressed what I think many of us were feeling when a few of our esteemed builders and all round wonderful folk returned to our fold.

x

Belle
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Wonderful thing to log in to see. I can only echo what Diva and Nouvae said...it feels good to be back!

Here's to hoping for a great holiday season for you and the rest of our great community!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

A +1 from me to this post! lol
    Welcome back lovely ladies, we missed you!!!

+ Reply to Thread