+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By Zillaan
  • 1 Post By Jonus

Thread: Fae Yule Kits Contents List!

Default Fae Yule Kits Contents List!

I have made a list of the items that are in each of the Fae Yule Kits. The Lists include quantities.
    They can be found on SHEET 2 of my spreadsheet here...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...CgaQO0/pubhtml

I will add lists of other kits later - but i wanted to get the Fae Yule lists out there.
    Enjoy!
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

I have added Carnival of the Ascended Kit and Birthday Feast Kit!
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

Awesome list Zillaan! Thank you for putting this together!

Also, if anyone wants to know what the Fae Yule Music Box sounds like:(Streaming might not work properly in Firefox; will need to download the sound file).

Thank you very much for adding this to the Thread!
    It has given me an idea - Perhaps I should add a sheet to the Spreadsheet with sound file links for ALL the music boxes
    how hard would this be Jonas?
    Last edited by Zillaan; 12-15-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Awesome idea! I'll see what I can do. Trying to datamine the source files would take a ridiculous amount of time, but I could look into muting all sounds except bgm and recording the sounds from in-game, then uploading them to google (where you can make a copy and link to your list).

+ Reply to Thread